Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - BT Sports

Looks like fatty going to need another hair transplant soon.

As for Alfie should be a hat trick he's on at half time. Would be heading towards a Negri vs Dundee Utd performance.

Wes has stepped back in with an unreal save and looked good.

That pitch is a fùcking disgrace for a top league in any country.

These reminded of Boyd trying to run

5.gif

Fat+man+running.gif
I literally laughed out loud at that first one!!! :D

Good first half.
Early goal in the second half then take Alfredo off for protection and bring Sadiq on for some game time.
Here's hoping the injury to Jamie isn't serious.

When is the next round draw ?

Miserable Scottish football
Miserable that we have to play on that pathetic injury promoting surface
Miserable that there's no goal line technology to put us 3 up
Miserable officials as usual

Super Rangers !

Boyd is a dirty fat bastard for that challenge.

Good goals. Let's knock them out, and the the feck out of there.

Brilliant first half and if the officials were competent then wee Alfie would have a hat trick.

Morelos has been sensational. If he continues this form then we’ll go far this season.

Great save from Wes to keep it 0-0 but apart from that we’ve been comfortable and in control. Killie look dangerous from set pieces but we are containing them easily in open play.

I know Morelos on for a hat trick but I'd sub him.Killie are a filthy team and we've too many huge games coming up to risk losing him IMO.

We should be 3-0 up if it wasn't for corrupt officials. I am usually in the camp of things even themselves out over a season but this is becoming too obvious to be anything other than cheating.

Now we have also lost a player to that fucking dodgy pitch.

How many of our players will be injured by the end of this game?
It's like watching a different game , the way the ball bounces , the way it holds up , the way the ball runs , how to tackle or not as the case may be.

How and when to run with the ball without it holding up and last but not least it is fucking dangerous.

Looks like it has done Murphy with a bad injury, hope we go through the rest of the game unscathed god forbid an injury to either of our centre backs .

These pitches should be banned from the professional game.

Kilmarnock are an awful team. Petty, talentless and the sort of side that would've beaten us comfortably last season.

Delighted for Wes that he made a top class save and refereeing so dire that even Radio Scotland have been forced to admit it.

Love the way we almost swarm the opposition when they have the ball. Physically we're not just tougher than before, we've far more presence and we use it to good effect. Also -

Alfredo, Alfredo! :cool:

Watching the replay of Murphy, that was Clubfoots doing, He barges into Jamie knocking him off balance, then pushes him in the back, as Jamie loses balance Broadfoot tugs him back again.

WTF is it with that prick? He is one dirty, bitter cheating egg faced w4nk, I think he is the player I hate most that previously played for us, a shithead of the highest order.

This has been great. Legitimately forgot Ejaria was even on the pitch for a long time though

He's been caught in possession one or two times, but otherwise he's been a calming influence and let us get a foot on the ball again. Without Jack, we need that kind of guy to rebuild play again.

It's actually quite pathetic how Ally and the BBC seem to be ignoring and overlooking a horrendous error of judgement by the officials by blaming Morelos for not hitting the ball hard enough.

It's laughable.

Sutton looks like a geography teacher with his shirt sleeves.

Alfie doesn't seem to be loved by Ally.

Kilmarnock are an awful team. Petty, talentless and the sort of side that would've beaten us comfortably last season.

Delighted for Wes that he made a top class save and refereeing so dire that even Radio Scotland have been forced to admit it.
They really miss Mulumbu in the middle

Great performance from Alfredo, and great performance from the support! I'm watching on BT and our crowd's impressive singing is booming out of the speakers. Keep it up and well done!

Morelos is just brilliant. Just turned 22 and he’s ragdolling the hammer throwing SPL defenders.

If you can’t see how good this boy is then you know hee haw about football. Gerrard has galvanised him, brilliant to hear the fans sing his name every week.

He done the exact same with Suarez.

Morelos is Aldi Suarez.

Morelos is knob-out. Get him tied down, he's going for millions!

Ally "How did he miss it"

he didn't fukin miss it ya clown its a mile over the line

Why don't you try calling a spade a spade, shocking decision

Does McCoist not realise that the other presenters are calling Morelos by his correct name?

How can he still not know how it's pronounced?

Back