Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - BT Sports

Aye Its the fans fault the linesman can't/won't do his job right and Killie get a lucky break.

Get a grip.

Would you expect our players to go and shut the opposition fans up if they were Ole Ole Ole every pass 5 mins into the 2nd half? I would.

You would think Morelos was the only player in the country who reacts when someone fouls him.

Commentators all love laying into him.

I'm not a fan of playing so many passes in our own third on this pitch. Only a matter of time until the ball sticks or bobbles and we end up in trouble

Silly from Alfie. Worth noting that the defender ran into his path to block him but again, he needs to not react.

The stick those guys have got comes nowhere near what Tav has got outside of that last 3 weeks

Yeah outside of the last 3 weeks. Since results have picked up he’s developed some sort of protective shield, despite those lapses still being evident.

I think because they haven’t proven costly (yet) he’s getting off the hook.

Gaffer needs to drop Alfie for a game or two. He needs his toys kicked for that.
dwvkx.gif

If Jack is okay, I'd sub him on just now. Possibly for Ejaria...who's been decent but too ponderous again.

Arfield off the post.

Brilliant play from Morelos in the lead up. And to think there’s throbbers who’d Have him dropped

Back