Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - BT Sports

Pleased with the performance and result. Didn't really need to get out of second gear. Feel sorry for Murphy. Anyone who says synthetic turf does not cause injuries is at it. It will be a similar story when we go over to Russia.

When this was first drawn I - probably not the only one - was apprehensive based on last years struggles, but the improvement in the team is unbelievable. Great win and great performance against a bunch of hammer throwers.

Arfield better change his boots HT because he's on his arse constantly.
I guess we should be happy he’s falling and not trying to stop the fall.
Something I was told to do, or not to do, when I was a lad.
That was first generation AstroTurf though.

That pitch mate,they're an absolute disgrace.SG is thinking the bigger picture,some will agree with that and some not-I'm behind the gaffer,as much as I want us to win today.

You called it well mate. Great result & should have been more with a ref from any other country.

Reactions: cav
iu

Screen_Shot_2018-08-19_at_6.37.42_AM.png

Considering that wasn’t close to our strongest team I’m delighted with that result and majority of the performance. Officials are still a f.u.cking disgrace

f@cking delighted for our team again ,although tempered by the injury to Jamie, great for the wee man to get the hat trick after the shifts he has put in lately,, all over the park we look a formidable outfit and we will undoubtedly get better as the season goes on,,let the mentally challengeds do all the shouting they want ,we will go about our business quietly and confidently, ,on we march bears

Hope Murphy's injury isn't serious, good solid performance and great hatrick from Alfredo.
Onwards and upwards.

Considering that wasn’t close to our strongest team I’m delighted with that result and majority of the performance. Officials are still a f.u.cking disgrace

Candeias booked for first foul after 30 seconds on the pitch, opposition player allowed a free one on Halliday. Every ref in the league treats us to a different standard. That's no coincidence.

Didn’t deserve to go in 2 down.

Should’ve been 3, for that ball over the line no one seems to be talking about. Ya prick.

Im a huge Allan McGregor fan but i must say well done to Wes today, a really solid dispaly and some cracking saves too, he spoke really well too after the game about his position at the club.

That pitch is an abomination...time for these pitches to be outright banned in the top division. The amount of sore ones dished out today is concerning.

Back