Match Thread Rangers v FC Ufa - 19:45 Thursday - RangersTV.tv - UK & Abroad

“Three cheers for the red white and blue” ringing around Ibrox..

All the appologists.... what do you think about that ?

Oh wait ..”we are coming” now

Right Radio Scotland Tim game finished and the biggest supported club in the country playing, we pay our licence too any chamce of some commentary.
How can they get commentary when they won't pay to go to Ibrox and I doubt they'll subscribe to Rangers TV:D

How can they get commentary when they won't pay to go to Ibrox and I doubt they'll subscribe to Rangers TV:D

I bet they do subscribe. They seem to know whats happening describing it in detail haha. All about the Rangers.

However this is a joke, biggest supported club in the country playing in Europe, funded by public and can't give the public decent coverage of this.

Having just watched the Lithuanian champs, this UFA team are certainly no mugs. They are very well organised and have a good defensive shape. We will have to be at our best to go through here despite talk of "putting the tie to bed" in the first leg

Not going to be as easy as many posters on here thought, I’m afraid.

I warned everyone about this mob . Nobody listened . 5th in Russian league . Well organised and technical .

1/0 will do me right now . Idiots saying 5,6 etc . Putting a jinx on us .

What a ball from Goldson - right on the napper of Morelos. Wasn't enough power to beat the goalie though.

I like Flanagan. But when you see him bringing the ball forward, you realise that he's not going to displace Barisic.

Positive start.

I bet they do subscribe. They seem to know whats happening describing it in detail haha. All about the Rangers.

However this is a joke, biggest supported club in the country playing in Europe, funded by public and can't give the public decent coverage of this.
Of course you are right. I can't believe they are so petty.

You can see these guys are a step up defensively from anything we've played so far. Going to be very difficult to break down but we have to hope that we score 1 we can score more.

UFA are hell bent on keeping Ibrox quiet.

Patience Bears.

Already showing why it was utterly lunacy the people talking about this game like it’d be a stroll in the park.

They’re a very handy side. The best team we’ve faced in about 6 years IMO.

Back