Match Thread Rangers v FC Ufa - 19:45 Thursday - RangersTV.tv - UK & Abroad

define controlling

111imhy.jpg

This referee has had a huge impact on this game and not in a good way.

The performance has been bizarre in the extreme. I would say laughable, were it other sides that were involved.

Utterly woeful.

Rangers need to speak to UEFA about this.

We deserve better from this match and the referee has denied us it.

Match Summary - FT 1-0
Ref was bent.
We missed chances again.
Final third lacked again.
Defence did well again.
Could really have done with 2+ , could well need to score over there.

what happened to to 5-0 result so many on here said we would get, and dont blame the ref, we have been distinctly lacking in the final third

Disappointing result for me, we’ll need to score over there.
Ejaria’s best game for us

Frustrating game, but we controlled it and clearly the better team.

Maturity and concentration see’s us through the next leg, because we will score.

Ref has completely lost the plot. No idea what Goldson was booked for at the end. The amount of late tackles by them and somehow they only picked up two yellows. Foul count ended 20-11.

Baffling from the ref.

ok its only 1 nil but this mob were not the garbage we were led to believe. A similar match over there will see us over the line.

They are garbage, appropriate refereeing would have seen them properly penalised for their shit play and we would have had pens and they would have had defenders under pressure

Clean sheet could be vital, fancy us to get a goal over there.

The ref really impacted the game, not only did he fail to give us 2 penalties but he continually penalised Morelos for using his strength

1-0 despite the worst refereeing displays from the 2nd half i have seen since that Hibs game at the start of last season. Should have been more but hopefully we can grab a couple over there where they'll need to attack

It will be a real backs to the wall performance next week, Im not taking anything for granted. I thought that was probably the least inspiring performance so far, not even a half time rollicking seemed to change it. Still unbeaten and it lies in out own hands. The opposition were quite strong and will definitely think the can go through.. Nail biter next week.

Back