Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

146334-Derry-City-Walls.jpg

Crazy game of football. My nerves are in shreds. The ref was way too harsh on us, UFA couldn't take advantage, even their goal was offside, so how good must we be!!
Seriously I'm so grateful we got through. Stevie G wanted heroes and he got them. Magnificent Rangers!

Holy Fcuk am shattered!!!!!!
Every one of those players deserve a medal for that performance. Alfie, get a grip wee man.

Holding back tears. This is our biggest step to being 'back' in six years. What a moment. Steven Gerrard will bring us 55, 56, 57 and more.

Had to switch off in the second half and follow the game on this crazy time travelling thread.

Nerves are shot but by god we are a different proposition this season.

Bring on the groups.

When do you ever see a double yellow like that. A word in his ear would of done

Mate the ball booting was a yellow.

He then refuses to go to the ref when asked and then says something to him and the linesman.

Crazy reaction from him.

He owes his Team Mates BIG TIME now.

That’s going to be a minimum of 7 sell out home games plus prize money in the Europa Cup.

We’re miles ahead of target here, I wonder if the purse strings might get loosened tomorrow now?

Crazy game of football. My nerves are in shreds. The ref was way too harsh on us, UFA couldn't take advantage, even their goal was offside, so how good must we be!!
Seriously I'm so grateful we got through. Stevie G wanted heroes and he got them. Magnificent Rangers![/
QUOTE]
All fucking 9 of them missed the
pigeon though

Last edited:
Back