Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

My god what a roller coaster. Well done Rangers, absolute titans.

Ryan Jack and Ovie Ejaria were outstanding.
And Connor Goldson, not to mention our keeper with that brilliant diving save from the header. And think I should mention Tavernier for having an excellent second half!

Working so relying on FF for updates by the sounds of it don't know what was harder that or watching it the main thing is we're through

Incredible effort from the team. What a performance in that last half hour. My rtv fave up so I watched on YouTube with Russian commentary. What a surreal afternoon. I’m off tomorrow so I think I shall get smashed this evening!!

1*oNLi3JsBENlqc-tyGVi6NQ.jpeg

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

This is an amazing achievement from Stevie and the boys. They took terrible criticism after Sunday, itwas a really tough match for us. We are not going to win every game right now but we all need to stick with them, look at where we are this season in August compared to 4 months ago. It’s always wonderful to be a rangers fan but tonight feels magnificent.

This will rank very high in our European sojourns. What must have it been like to be there. Away team supporters will have a tale or two to tell.

Came in from work and got the last 10. What a monumental performance. Unbelievable European journey that I personally thought was a bridge too far. Not with the fight in this team.

A 9 man colossal wall that said you shall not pass! The type performance that drives great fear into Timothy's heart! And they're shiting themselves already!!!

Superb stuff!

And Connor Goldson, not to mention our keeper with that brilliant diving save from the header. And think I should mention Tavernier for having an excellent second half!

Lafferty also, I thought he done a power of running and spent a lot of time back helping out the defence.

Just put it on when I finished work, don't think I saw a single pass from Rangers. A magnificent backs to the wall performance.
Only getting updates from Google in work couldn't believe we were down to 9! Although being in Russia it's probably expected.

Thanks. Alfredo owes no one, fuck all.
I'd say you owe him a fair amount.
What have you done to thank him.

The attempts to belittle out prized assets for doing absolutely nothing today are pathetic.
You! Are fucking pathetic. And I've no fucking doubt you vote SNP or Labour.
Sorry, bud.
I’m usually the last to berate a player, and I’ve been castigated for that approach many a time on here.
However, today was unnecessary.
No need for him to get into any more serious bother than being booked for kicking the ball away.
That’s where he lost the sympathy I’d normally have afforded the player.
He was frustrated and angry and getting booked for what he done.
At that point, he should’ve been thinking team first.

I really hope he destroys the officials but he will probably be more diplomatic than I am hoping for.

Neither of these referees should ever be allowed to referee again. I genuinely believe both were bribed.

So do I mate. I know some will slag me but this country have proven their corrupt ness and both legs MAJOR decisions went against us.

The longest second half i have ever watched, how did we ever keep them from scoring, that save from Greegs was epic, if i was our Manager i would be raging at Morelos especially after he had words with him after the Aberdeen game, he let us down today with his antics but thankfully the lads stood up to it and survived the onslaught. One the greatest away performances in our history.

Thanks. Alfredo owes no one, fuck all.
I'd say you owe him a fair amount.
What have you done to thank him.

The attempts to belittle out prized assets for doing absolutely nothing wrong today are pathetic.
You! Are fucking pathetic. And I've no fucking doubt you vote SNP or Labour.

Delusional

He acted like a clown and put us into a brutal position

He should be hammered as he’s a liability

We have been fortunate enough to see our club winning numerous trophies, things we shall never forget

That today was as brave a performance as I’ve seen from any Rangers team, 9 men fighting for our club to the death, every single one a hero

For a “rookie” manager to get THAT from 9 men speaks volumes

Shattered after that, what a team we are, not even beaten on the night when all that going against you.

When it got to 80 odd minutes you are thinking, maybe:D Get in the teddy bears.

What a magnificent result we deserved that win the ref was an absolute joke he never wanted us to go through from the start the players were immense every single one of them they have done us all proud and delighted for them that their hard work paid off in the end, words cannot express the feeling I have for this team and management well done Rangers.

Back