Zidane and Michael Laudrup, ridiculous skills

It's hard to believe that the greatest footballer I've ever watched play in Scotland wasn't even the best player in his family!

It wasn't even very close though you can see similarities in the way they received the ball and beat a man often using both feet to play the ball with ease.

What position would you say Cruyff played? I’m to young to remember him play but
what a player he looks

Two of my favourite players of all time. Magicians. I love watching guys like these. Zico and Figo are two other players you would pay good money to see.

It wasn't even very close though you can see similarities in the way they received the ball and beat a man often using both feet to play the ball with ease.
Won 5 straight la Liga titles across his time at Real and Barcelona and is the only player to have played in a 5-0 win v the other club.

One of my favourite players I got to see a number of times.

Fabulous goal scoring midfielder without the trickery but no less effective than some of the above.

Last edited:
maradona s quite simply the best ever i've seen.micheal laudrup was a close 2nd in the role behnd everyone.it is an opnion based thng so allow me.

Cruyff was sensational, my dad took me to Ibrox in 1973 to watch Rangers v Ajax in the super cup game and Cruyff that night just mesmerised me, he was quite brilliant, I remember reading about him much later, he was basically a freak of nature , smoked, drinker, and was a poor trainer, but was electric over the first 5 yards, what a player he was, must be in the top 5 ever.

Fat Ronaldo was one of the greats. Quickest fat footballer ever.
Absolutely but he wasn't fat when he was in his pomp, see him now, he has a thyroid problem which means he eats very little but continue to gain weight, a shame really.

It makes you wonder what we would have been like with both Laudrups playing for Rangers.

Fabulous videos. How many times did the fat Ronaldo score by going round the keeper and can you imagine how wonderful it must have been having him and Zidane in the same team.
Pele, Maradona and Messi probably vie for greatest ever player.
Who would be the greatest European, Cruyff, Zidane or another?

The most naturally talented player to wear our jersey - more so than Laudrup (imo). A genius who never reached his true level.

Unparalleled

bow.gif

It's hard to believe that the greatest footballer I've ever watched play in Scotland wasn't even the best player in his family!
its mental, michael was on another level to brian if that was even possible.

Exactly mate.
Maradona went to italy and joined a bottom half side and then won the league for them.
The best player ever imo.

Napoli signed the Brazilian first choice centre forward at the same time.

It's an excellent story that Maradona did it singled handed but I don't think it stands up to real scrutiny.

Back