Match Thread Rangers v Hearts - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv Only

what's a prank
pine-wood-plank-500x500.jpg

We tore them to shreds for 60 minutes and coasted 30.

We conceded a poor goal but it was a blistering performance to see off the unbeaten championship leaders.

Great result today. Came out of the traps strong and aggressive and got the game tied up within half an hour.

Given the result and performance on Thursday it’s understandable that the tempo dropped off once we done enough to get the 3 points.

Great week and response from the Livingston match.

Last edited:
Second half was a non-event really. After that first half, pretty understandable and forgivable.

The team were immense in the first half.

Cracking result. Won in the first half, foot off the gas in the second. Big week with 2 big results and Alfie has hit a great patch of form. Absolutely nothing to complain about today, although a clean sheet should have been secured.

Great result. 2nd half performance wasn't up to scratch and we could have take Hearts apart.

Still, we can be please with that.

A couple of the Hearts players were lucky to escape more cards and stay on the field. Some of them were just utter pieces of shit like that boy up front.

We keep performances up like this and the league is a very, very realistic expectation.

Outstanding, let's hope that's our arrival in the league.

A bit sloppy in the second half, but 90% excellent over two tough, physical games in 4 days – it's allowed. Even still, although Hearts could have had one or two, 6 wouldn't have flattered us.

What a weird game, on another day herts were good enough and done enough to win the game Mcgregor had about 4 good saves., we had it won in half an hour but could still have lost it. Hot and Cold Night and Day, a performance of 2 halves. Is there an alternative to Goldson.

That was a great result against a pretty good Hearts side and especially when you consider the hard game we had on Thursday.

Nothing to moan about really.

Excellent reaction to last week. A team and manager that listens and learns and comes back better and stronger. It's going to be an interesting season with lots to look forward to for a change!

We took the foot of the gas in the second but we could've had a couple more . Over the 90 we've totally played them off the park.

We lost the 2nd half 1 nil against 10 men.
Our game management needs to improve vastly.

Fresh legs should've been on early doors after midweek. 4 mins for Lafferty was a head scratcher.

Btw, I'm delighted with the result, but I've a few Jambo mates and wanted them pumped. We missed the chance of a real statement today in the 2nd half.

We did what was required and with style for the first half. All things considered, I'd have gladly taken that result and performance beforehand.

Great result and fantastic first half performance. I’d have bitten your hand off for that result had you asked me at 3pm, but a little disappointed we didn’t put the to the sword in the second half.

All in all a very happy bear after a wonderful week! Well done Rangers!

Back