Match Thread Rangers v Hearts - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv Only

Jeezo!

Just off the train at Euston, check the match thread, we’ve beaten the league leaders convincingly, yet there’s folk moaning about not being ruthless enough?!?!
Mentalness indeed. We go into the break on a high, with what should be our first away win at Hamilton coming up. Last Sunday was the time to moan.

Superb result,
The excellent first half performance spoiled us a little bit insofar the second half could be thought of as disappointing. Not the case though, we were not in danger of dropping a point.

Tired in the last 20-25 minutes, but the blistering start won us the game.

Since the Livingston disappointment thats 6-2 to us against Rapid Vienna and the league leaders.

Can't argue with that. Response has been first class from the squad.

Absolutely pissed it.

Coasted the 2nd half, during which we didn't really get out of 3rd gear and STILL should have scored at least a couple more.

Hearts offered nothing and 3-1 was not a reflection of the levels of our dominance. It's a line in the sand and puts the Jambos back in their box.

Well in the Rangers, what a great week after the Livi debacle :D

90 mins of what we're capable of, against the poets, in our next 3 league meetings and the title is up for grabs...without getting carried away.

Fück sake, just remembered it's 2 weeks til Hamilton.

giphy.gif

3 great points. But I ask too much of this team. I wanted us to pump them, but we had a huge game in midweek and it was understandable that we took our foot off the pedal. Thereafter, it was difficult to keep up our relentless pressure. Interestingly, that's the second time when we have conceded a goal after making a substitution. The team were magnificent today and it is great to go into the break knowing we are slowly going to catch those above us.

I think it’s perfectly understandable their was a drop off in the second half they game was won before half time and the game was killed off even more when they went down to ten men.the team has played two massive games back to back

On a side note i just tried to get on Jambos kickback to enjoy their tears, and it's locked to non-members :D

GIRFUY ya trampy bastards :D

First half was sensational

Second half not so much we looked fatigued

Result is all that mattered today

Great first half, sloppy for most of the second half. Result that counts tho.

Worral not convincing me I have to say.

On holiday tomorrow so having a celebratory drink.

Fantastic first half performance, absolutely blew hearts away. Took our foot off the gas but they were never really back in it. Would have liked a goal in the second half just to show how big the gap was.

Annoyingly, we hardly move positions in the league. A win last weekend and we'd be second and 2 points behind. If we out in this level of performance in all games then we'll climb the table but no more slip ups.

Great result. Tremendous first half. Poor second. Players will half to learn to keep the pressure on for 90 mins.

It's impossible to keep the pressure on for 90 mins in normal circumstances, but even more impossible against a flying Hearts side after a tough midweek game.

It’s looking a very exciting league this season, a lot of the teams at the top playing each other in the coming weeks which will be interesting.

First half today we were absolutely brilliant, it seemed the red card disrupted our rhythm but a great week it has been

It was only natural we would tail off a wee bit being 3-0 up and them down to 10 men especially after Thursday night's exertions. Great result and some of our play at times is superb. Yes it would be great to play at a high level all of the time but as a team we are still growing and learning, there's a lot more to come.

Nothing to do with result i was voicing an opinion on a player who i think is nowhere near good enough to get a game now.

Have you got a stutter?

Had a quick read through your recent posts there - you're either naturally negative/trolling/on the wrong board

Comfortably put the Hearts arseholes back in their box where they belong. I won't forget our dark day's when they were part of the baying crowd. Fvck them.

Brilliant first half, blew them away. Conditions looked horrendous in the second, and we totally switched off for their goal, but overall a great result.

Excellent result, game changed when Ejaria went off. Some of his ball retention is sensational. Feel Gerrard should have took Arfield off at that point.

Was going to post the same, very very effective but can easily be mistaken as not doing much but he is the lynchpin in our mid.

Back