Gazza semi final day

Just posted it on another thread, 25000 of these...

24loh9s.jpg

Fill hampden with the st georges cross, tribute to gazza. Fook the SFA, sham of an organisation. Swing low, sweet chariot, footballs coming home show our full support for him. Its an absolute disgrace how he has been humiliated by the SFA.
Defo mate even if you are a Scotland fan and don’t really care much for ingerland it would be a major embarrassment for those SFA bastards to have the Scottish cup dominated by England flags. And it will be on tv for all to see.

Fill hampden with the st georges cross, tribute to gazza. Fook the SFA, sham of an organisation. Swing low, sweet chariot, footballs coming home show our full support for him. Its an absolute disgrace how he has been humiliated by the SFA.
Bloody right.

If they had an issue with gazza. Which they clearly do. Then this should never have been in the public domain. Not that the decision they made was anywhere near right.

But to humiliate a man with mental health conditions is absolutely disgusting.

Yes indeed, if the scum at the SFA can't honour the brilliance that Gazza brought to this now, wee back water cesspool, we'll remind them.........

Swing Low .......Gazza’s here for 9iar

One Paul Gascoigne, there’s only one.....

Boom boom boom, everybody say Gazza......

Those songs along with imaginary flutes on 8 minutes and loads of Union Flags on show.

In fact Rangers should invite him to lead the team out on the day.

This for me. I can understand some of the calls for England flags but Union Flag, for me, is a better option - along with loads of songs for Gascoigne. Show our support for Gazza but let’s not forget our prime aim is to back Rangers and show our own colours.

Back