The Rhebel Hotline - Page 67

Always amazes and disappoints me how widespread the vermin are now. When I was a lad (not yesterday!) most tims were west/central Scotland but now the maniacs are in Caithness, Fife, Western Isles, Dumfries etc etc.

Like our ‘friends’ who are the religion of peace they breed mate one day we’ll be a small minority. That’s thanks to clowns like Blair and multiculturalism.

Like our ‘friends’ who are the religion of peace they breed mate one day we’ll be a small minority. That’s thanks to clowns like Blair and multiculturalism.

Blair jumped the dyke jeest after he lost the prime minister spot, which he was always gonnae dae.

Blair jumped the dyke jeest after he lost the prime minister spot, which he was always gonnae dae.

He did mate and it’ll be a square go between the Muslims and the Catholics and us notional Protestants will be the minority in our own land. Thanks to Blair and many others.

Mick Docherty says 2 of our players dived? Aye right - ok Michael!

McLeish has 'made his bed with the snubbing of... Craig Gordon, James Forrest and Kieran Tierney'?

They played against Belgium. They were hardly snubbed.

This Griffiths/Naismith thing is oddly reminiscent of the Dougie Macdonald incident - the correct call was made in both cases, but the beast don't approve so will set the narrative that its wrong.

If I were McLeish, I wouldn't be offering any further olive branches to thumbheid. My comment immediately after 'Griffiths snubbed my phonecalls' would be 'and that's why I will never pick him in my squads again. He lacks basic respect, and thinks he is bigger than the team. He's not.'

And with that grenade lobbed... 'No further questions'

I don’t know why McLeish took that job he is on a hiding to nothing.
Its poisonous, he wasn't the right man for the job but he is in the middle of a toxic environment now which is only going to end one way.

The sfa are the most clueless bunch of fannies the world has ever seen.

Its poisonous, he wasn't the right man for the job but he is in the middle of a toxic environment now which is only going to end one way.

The sfa are the most clueless bunch of fannies the world has ever seen.
He should tell them to ram it and let the Celtic fa get the Celtc minded manager the tartan tranny fannies crave so much. Anyone with any links to rangers at all should distance themselves from that rancid shower.

OR

The whole sfa set up gets ripped up and started again. No major influence from any one club (ahem yes I'm having a dig at you fat Japanese) and certainly no key decisions getting made on the running of Scottish football from the likes of chairmen from Spartans Alloa Brechin etc.
CEOs shouldn't be on the boards either and the chief exec needs to be someone with no ties or affiliations to any football club up here at all, and all top 12 clubs should be in 100% agreement as to who should be appointed.

I don’t know why McLeish took that job he is on a hiding to nothing.
likely just took it cos nothing else was happening and hadn't been for a while imo guys like him are old hat nothing to offer the game now no new ideas the games changed completely since he was successful

Not one mention of McLeish constantly shoehorning Tierney in to the team, by a country mile Robertson is the best left back, more pandering to the deluded hoardes , by big Eck IMO he deserves all he gets.

Stevie Delaney is taking Gazza's tweet badly. Poor wee lamb.

If SFA hadn't made a coos backside of things, Gazza wouldn't have sent that tweet.

The Gerry wan is made up, there was a reporter in the auld days the 60's whose name was pat roller that worked for the rebel which was a falsey.

This gerry mcsherry character is a made up name jeest to get bears hot under the collar.
I remember that pelem , Pat Roller wrote collumns in the Daily Rhebel about crime incidents around the City and the story about his made up was supposed to be because he " patrolled " the streets for crime stories , hence the monicker Pat Roller .....more useless information about a useless rag , probably was a " Pat " as well :D .

Couldn’t think anything that could have put me off Scotland more , Then I read Neil MacDonald , wow just wow . That’s the dream team , Aye ok ya mentally challenged %^*& pig .

Grounds for an IPSO complaint there? Word "Cheat" used twice. But, no mention of the callers views not necessarily being the same as the rag.

Back