Match Thread Hamilton v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
jT23KaT.png

Confident performance and three points. 3-0 to get off to this set of fixtures on a flyer.

Expecting a strong performance after the international break. Full strength team, out and send a message.

You’d be wrong then Academical :rolleyes:
Maybe, but the stats suggest otherwise. Long time since Rangers won away. Also very long time since we drew a league game, and that run has to end.

Martin Canning will expect a reaction from his players after the Hibs debacle, and I think he'll get it. I think MacKinnon (our captain) and Miller (our top scorer) are available again. Barasic, Arfield and Lafferty missing won't help you, plus you've got a midweek European game to think about.

Is it true Flanagan can't/won't play on an artificial surface? Ours is the best in the league, but I anticipate the usual complaints - especially if we get a result.

Barišić out, Flanagan not up to playing on plastic pitches (is that correct?).

Halliday at LB if that's the case.

Least he can take confidence from his showings this season. Arfield out is a big loss as well.

Absolutely no excuses if there's anything less than an away victory by a two goal margin. Finish it by half time and focus on Thursday

I have said on another thread we will win 4-0. Just cannot see Accies giving us muxh of a problem tbh. But Ive said that before

3 points required, absolutely no excuses.

Hamilton are on a shocking run and we need to start climbing the table. Ironically the way results have gone today it will be 5th at best if we win tomorrow.

3 points is a must tomorrow, if we have ambitions to win the league we can't afford to drop points to Hamilton.

I have said on another thread we will win 4-0. Just cannot see Accies giving us muxh of a problem tbh. But Ive said that before

Every game we play we see these endless forecasts of huge victories. The fact is EVERY away match is a problem for us right now. Our away form in Scotland is abysmal. We need to put that right. I’m optimistic that we will win tomorrow but I won’t be forecasting any stroll-in-the-park. I just want a win with no injuries or suspensions first and foremost.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Results today make this even more a must win game.

Confident we will win well.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Maybe, but the stats suggest otherwise. Long time since Rangers won away. Also very long time since we drew a league game, and that run has to end.

Martin Canning will expect a reaction from his players after the Hibs debacle, and I think he'll get it. I think MacKinnon (our captain) and Miller (our top scorer) are available again. Barasic, Arfield and Lafferty missing won't help you, plus you've got a midweek European game to think about.

Is it true Flanagan can't/won't play on an artificial surface? Ours is the best in the league, but I anticipate the usual complaints - especially if we get a result.
Flanagan played away to UFA so I suspect that’s nonsense

Every game we play we see these endless forecasts of huge victories. The fact is EVERY away match is a problem for us right now. Our away form in Scotland is abysmal. We need to put that right. I’m optimistic that we will win tomorrow but I won’t be forecasting any stroll-in-the-park. I just want a win with no injuries or suspensions first and foremost.
Exactly. Our away form is a real concern, SG makes all the right noises but continually picks the wrong team, he simply has to get things correct tomorrow.

fair enough. IMO I feel we are coming on to a game and think we will score four. At the beginning of the season I was just wanting a clean sheet and 3 points. This team is growing, learning and getting better game by game and think that a few goals against a team near the bottom the league is not a big ask. Im not usually bawling the odds for a cricket score but I think on this one 4 is not unreasonable

Wonderful to see a match thread again. Two week international break feels like a life sentence.

I fancy the team to come flying out the traps tomorrow full hunger and determination to win.

‘Mon the Bears!

Can afford no Livi like performance.
100% from the ko , no let up and we should be fine.

Given that halliday done the presser he must be starting wonder if its left back or in the midfield

Back