Match Thread Hamilton v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

First 20 mins awful not winning our individual battles. Sloppy passing all over the park. We need to up the tempo too Pedestrian. Best chances have all been Accies. Our away form groundhog day continues. Very worrying.

Poor so far but still early doors.

Oh, and if Andy Walker says "ever so well" one more time I'm gonna launch my shoe at the telly. It's something a 10 year old would say.

Over 20 minutes gone and we’ve been less than inspiring. Hamilton have had more half chances than us. We need to improve and improve now.

Goldson and Katic need to set the tempo here. Too slow and deliberate. Also Coulibaly and Ejaria need to get on the ball or we are in danger of another Livingston smash and grab.

Feels very Livingston type performance after 20 mins. Early doors but we're not looking dangerous and they are making wee chances here and there when our possession breaks down.

I’m not one for going over board on the plastic pitch issues but the amount of players slipping because they can’t wear a stud is ridiculous.

Katic is also really struggling with the bounce and run of the ball.

We should still be far better than we’ve been though

As if it wasnt bad enough those 2 tims commentating

‘Rangers worst start for 29 years but overshadowed by the feel good of Steven Gerrard as manager, fair enough’

Think you missed something Crocker you absolute arse

The first game back from international breaks are often a nightmare for us. Slow, sluggish, no cohesion. This is brutal.

I would take Candieas off put McCrorie into midfield and play Kent off Morelos. This 4-3-3 is to easy to set up against

Back