Match Thread Hamilton v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Hamilton get a free kick so I take the opportunity to change tabs in preparation to post a snide comment on FF. In the 10 secs it takes me to log in I see on the thread we score a goal, tab back to my slightly delayed stream, and only get to see Kent celebrating. Absolute classic laptop loyal fail.

Says someone with 1690 as a username. Lol.

Rossiter needs to change his boots.
These would be an improvement
tgse01085_m.jpg

Half time.

Turgid just like at Livingston.

But we got the first goal, unlike Livingston.

Manager surely still has to read the riot act.

Knob McLean saying on the radio saying Hamilton have all the chances including a good penalty claim. Let’s hope is not true these fucks are getting back in.

Well it was a fairly poor performance but we were patient and the goal was superb, fantastic pass from Alfie and a superb finish from Kent. Those two have been superb for us.

Dangerous wee spell there just before HT but Accies offered next to nothing.

We need to take more risks going forward. Too pedestrian.

At least they need to come out now, saying that they did have chances, but now there will be space for our offensive play.

That goal has took a good bit of pressure off us, but we've been really poor so far.

Our distribution of the ball has been terrible at times

Not great but fair play to the lads for being patient and digging out a great goal. Now for the hairdryer and a great second half performance!

Hopefully we can kick on second half. That was the Livingston performance all over again but fortunately against weaker opposition.

We need to move the ball much quick and get the ball in the last 3rd.

Excellent goal which is the only good play we have seen

That boy mackinnon is one ugly bastard. Like a cross between brown and Spud.
He’s doing everything he can to be like Brown. Why that’s something to aspire to is anyone’s guess.

“I want to be a footballer that’s never been attractive to anyone outside Scottish football and have no success when challenged by any level of real quality”

Our deliveries from set pieces are woeful.

And we need to do better at stopping crosses into the box.

Tempo needs upped here

Knob McLean saying on the radio saying Hamilton have all the chances including a good penalty claim. Let’s hope is not true these fucks are getting back in.

good penalty claim? I take it its the one when the Hamilton player and Tavernier where clearly holding each other and the Hamilton player dived to the ground?

Back