Match Thread Hamilton v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Delighted with the result. Hope it gives us a bit of confidence away from home. Still plenty room for improvement but to be expected with so many new signings still settling in.

Switched on when required at the end there.

Surely their lad should have gone off for the first penalty. Glad he stayed on to give us another though!

Good to see Scott McDonald on the outside looking in wishing he could speak with the gaffer! As least he’s in the ground for a change!

Fúckin yaldy. Two cracking goals by Kent and Morelos. Its almost impossible to play any kind of flowing football on that shitehole of a pitch.

2 clear penalties. He should have been sent off for the 1st one. He's deliberately stopped it getting to morelos

4 goals with no midfield ain't too bad, hopefully this gives them a bit of confidence not to be afraid of these shitty teams away from home.

Far from vintage performance overall, but a very impressive response to their equaliser and a really important three points. Will happily take that on that shite pitch.

BTW, no word of a lie I have just emailed Sky to cancel it. The thought of my money going to that inbred Walkers salary is not for me. I would honestly rather not watch us. Money saved means the CCCS box is getting ticked when I renew next year, take my chances getting a ticket and if I miss out so be it.

Probably the least happy I've ever been after a win. Absolutely dreadful performance.

Couldnt agree more, the result absolutely flattered us and those who say that it was never in doubt need their heads read...bet they werent so confident after Hamilton scored..

When it went 1-1 was thinking here we go, more points dropped but fantastic result. First was a clear penalty, need to see second again but final goal was a beauty. All 3 open play goals were incredible finishes.

Wasn't great to watch but finally have that away win, our away form is still a big concern for me.

Back