Strachan & McGhee Sacked

tenor.gif

The Laurel& Hardy of world football,which is a slight on L & H. Think the embarrassing statement he gave would'nt have helped. Pedro hit the nail on the head Yesterday, it's down to tactics not all this rubbish about height. So who takes over now. I see McLiesh has three his hat in the ring,is that a goer?

If Northern Ireland get horsed out the playoffs, then Michael O'Neill will hopefully be in play. A track record of building a team greater than the sum of its parts.

If I was to go really left field, I'd be tempted to check whether Allardyce is interested. The absolute scenes it would cause..

For once, the right thing to do!
Now the wee man can start a dating agency for big guys & girls to ensure our future in World Cup qualifications!
As said above, A pair of pricks.

I don't quite get the total hate for Strapon other than not playing our players but McGhee should never be anywhere near coaching in any capacity and that includes kids!

The mans a buffoon end of

The correct decision. The SFA's task is now someone to take us forwards but don't fill me with any confidence that they will.

Wouldnt be unhappy to see Del McInnes get it

Hopefully give him a chance to show he is ready for the big job he will always want

I would rather we just picked players from the spl

Midfield 3 of jack or McGinn, McGregor and Armstrong for starters

Just stop the speculation and give it to David Moyes now, we all know yet another Celtic minded man is getting the job and I really can't be bothered listening to the SFA rubbish stating they are scoring the world for the best candidate etc.

Malky McKay is the bookies favourite. McKay took his current job at the SFA to try to rehabilitate his career after
being sacked from Wigan. If he does get the job let's see how the mhedia treat a man with his history of racism, and sexism.

I would be interested to see if Aberdeen still expect £1M for McInnes when it's Scotland who want him

Malky McKay is the bookies favourite. McKay took his current job at the SFA to try to rehabilitate his career after
being sacked from Wigan. If he does get the job let's see how the mhedia treat a man with his history of racism, and sexism.

I'm sure they said on the talkinbaws podcast there was an agreement in place between McKay and the sfa that he wouldn't leave if he was approached for a managers job

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out shorty.
Hopefully the end of the septic love in. Brown now to retire (again) and never be allowed to pick what games he wants to play in.
No more Mulgrew either, Shinnie should have been in that team before him.
And best of all, not having to look at that Sidey mouthed wank any more.

Back