Strachan & McGhee Sacked

He was to small for the job, we need a giant in charge.
Dont say that too loudly or the SFA will apoint the jolly green giant
61252e1450040462o6739

Would be happy with Moyes but hope that prick mackay is nowhere near the job.
There was a tweet from scott brown on sky sports news saying it was disappointing scotland didnt qualify for the euros.I was sure it was the world cup we were trying to qualify for.What a tosser:mad:

Would be happy with Moyes but hope that prick mackay is nowhere near the job.
There was a tweet from scott brown on sky sports news saying it was disappointing scotland didnt qualify for the euros.I was sure it was the world cup we were trying to qualify for.What a tosser:mad:
Seen it and was just about to type the same.

The mongo probably thinks that Argentina just qualified for the Euros.

If McKay gets this - it really will be the ultimate in sick jokes
No one - absolutely no one - the entire length of Britain will touch him -
Yet our very own corrupt SFA can't wait to get him on board -
Mind you I suppose they deserve each other

As much as he's a stubborn ginger twat i don't think there is any better options for a Scottish manager realistically.

We may have to look abroad.

It wont matter who gets it, as long as all those overseeing our game remain in place fcuk all will improve.
Agree, the silence from the jokers in the media who should be asking why the men who make these appointments and are responsible for the state of the game in this country are still in charge but we know that would never happen.

Couldn't give a f*ck who it is, but Moyes must be the front runner surely?

Only other Scots that spring to mind are McKay the racist and Neil the ned.

Get your money on Malky Mackay. Not only did I tell you on Sunday night that he was already lined up, I stated it on here months ago on a thread about Chesney.

Not that I give one %^*& about Scotland's fitba team....

Billy Davies says that the only man for the job is Billy Davies.

Maybe they'll get someone who actually makes me interested in the scotland team for the first time in decades. I think the last time I went out of my way to watch a scotland game was the 1999 victory over England (Hutchison scored), which i watched in strathclyde students union.

Someone like Jim Duffy would be my choice ,seems bonkers I know but why not.
Scotland are an underdog in international terms so why not appoint an underdog
manager to get the best out them.

Doesn't matter who the manager is while the SFA is infested with 19th Century Terrorist place men from Pete the Japanese the game will never prosper.

Get your money on Malky Mackay. Not only did I tell you on Sunday night that he was already lined up, I stated it on here months ago on a thread about Chesney.

Not that I give one %^*& about Scotland's fitba team....
No chance he will get it, thankfully.
Lambert or Moyes is who they will go for.
I'm not sure who the best man for the job is tbh

Broony, is that you.

Big Eck should get it nut I'd imagine that Shellick want the racist to succeed unfunny Gordon.

Moyes would be looking for 2 to 3 times what The SFA will offer.

Thing is, after a couple of years of being arsey towards the media with his snide comments and pulling faces, the wee toly will now have his hand out looking for a shilling from self same mediafor a punditry gig.

Sadly you can only piss with the cock you are given. Our players nowadays are mediocre at best. As for the "genetics" nonsense. Messi, Maradonna, Lahm...the list goes on.

Joe Jordan has exactly the right balance of coaching experience and passion for his country.

I'm sure Graeme Souness has supported Joe's credentials in the past and he knows a lot more about football than me.

I hope to be able to support Scotland again under a new manager who picks players based on form and not friendship

However if Malky McKay gets the job i'll completely pass on international football

Back