Help - lost my original username.

blueronnie

Is there an admin around who can help me get back online as ronnieblue?
Since the change over to the new format It fails to recognise my old user name. Says I dont exist. What have I done wrong - admittedly not been using forum as much as I used to so have I missed something I should have done when changed to new format?

I now have a zero postings count so does that mean I cant PM?

Thanks for any help

It won't recognise it until you create it - the accounts were not ported over. Create a new account, using your old username then post in here and I will delete this one for you.

Thanks Doc. I have created ronnieblue but had to use another email address.
I can log in but says I have insuffient priviledges to reply to this thread when logged in as ronnieblue.
So I am back to reply as blueronnie! But will log out so you can delete blueronnie
Appreciate your help and thanks also to pinkyfloyd

Ah the days when you could change your name 10 times a night. Had a great night once as Weejinksy. (posted a load of mentally challenged type shyte)

Thanks Doc. I have created ronnieblue but had to use another email address.
I can log in but says I have insuffient priviledges to reply to this thread when logged in as ronnieblue.
So I am back to reply as blueronnie! But will log out so you can delete blueronnie
Appreciate your help and thanks also to pinkyfloyd

Try now ;)

It won't recognise it until you create it - the accounts were not ported over. Create a new account, using your old username then post in here and I will delete this one for you.

Hi Doc I'm in the same position, can you delete this account please as I've just set one up in my old username of les1912? Cheers L

Back