New Heart and Hand Extra now available - St. Johnstone Preview

Aye see if you're saying that when the subs kick in, you've another 2 hours of content to get out and nobody's answering their Skype :D

Mate! Good to see you!

(Actually, there’s a subscription tier where subscribers get to partake in a monthly round table show).

David - Perdo's damned if he speaks & damned if he doesn't. The minnows will be fired up anyway. 1 nil to Cammy (as if you don't agree with him).
Your podcast is all the debate about the 'gers that I want to hear.

I thought that was a great idea there until I remembered your core audience and imagined the scenes outside your gaff on the first night

I think this is more the Heart and Hands chaps audience

Cologne_Germany_Cologne-Gay-Pride-2015_Parade-05.jpg

Agree with you lads, time for the manager to stop talking. Needs to win games. Win games and you can talk nonsense about smelling young players ala Brenda and no one will care. Just win.

My fear is that he is talking rubbish to the press because he is out of ideas for the day job.

Pedro's latest comments: I cannot hear anything wrong with his Morton/St.Johnstone comments, any dislike of this is paranoia IMO. As for the potential mole: I think Pedro should not be discussing this at all with the press, he is appearing a bit silly over this, his job is to prepare Rangers for the St.Johnstone match today not to refer back to a game with them last season when he thinks they had inside information on his selection. A good pod again, I like the optimism of the forecasts, I hope Pedro gets another win under his belt.

I've decided to keep this to listen to while watching the match - anything's better than listening to mutton and co, or the wife watching coronation street.

Criticism of Pedro for the Morton comments (surprised at that one).

Good listen again.

I was surprised at that too and thought that St Johnstone took that out of context.

Gawd you'd like to think the press pish isn't rubbing off on DE. I doubt it is but I did raise an eyebrow at this element of the pod.

Back