Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 16:30 Sunday - BT Sports

There's no point have millions of possession of you do feck all with it. I'm glad I'm not watching, as my nerves are shattered coming on here for updates. Wish Stevie G was more like wee Advocaat was when it comes to subs, he wasn't afraid to change in the first 20mins of match

fucking shite by sadiq absolutely fucking shite. round the keeper for a tap in and he's diving.

That was coming. Get Sadiq tae fk. Spent more time on his arse or offside than anything. Why the fk wasn’t he subbed.

How fucking predictable is that? The manager has watched us do %^*& all for 30 plus minutes and doesn't make a change. We go down to a goal every single Rangers supporter knew was coming. And only then does he throw two subs on. What difference does that make with eight minutes left? Maybe give Middleton a bit longer to have an effect? I love Steven Gerrard but my god, this shite with subs is a serious weakness.

There's no point have millions of possession of you do feck all with it. I'm glad I'm not watching, as my nerves are shattered coming on here for updates. Wish Stevie G was more like wee Advocaat was when it comes to subs, he wasn't afraid to change in the first 20mins of match
Subs should have been made 10 mns ago it was obvious they were getting a grip of the midfield.

What’s sadiq thinking there

Our manager needs to take a lot of blame today, again no subs until around 80 mins

We are actually quite shit when you strip it back, still struggle to defend, midfield work hard but create zero and without Morelos we have nothing up front

Honeymoon period over for me, we are clueless

Gerrard costing us this again as he lets teams back into the game due to not making subs at the right time

Thank fvck we made the Europa groups and it's all to play foe in the league.

We still may make the final but jeeso, we have been like Warburton's team today.

Replay clearly showed Devlin pushing Sadiq in the back to make him fall.

Back