Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

It's the final 3rd of the pitch, we just haven't got anyone that can play the killer pass and playing 2 holding midfielders is not the answer. We play the square pass way too many times.

Nice to see Collum allowing St Boo to take that corner even though the alloted stoppage time had expired.

They don't even try to hide the double standards any more.

I thought there wasn’t time to take corners when added time had elapsed? Or does that rule only apply when we get the corner? :rolleyes:

We got lucky there.

Amazing though that St Mirren allowed to take the corner. Not long ago I remember us not being allowed to take one before the half time whistle.

We’re playing a pub team here who have threatened goal 3 times in the half compared to our zero!

Garbage, and boring tbh

We need to stop trying to pass the ball into the net, someone take a fucking shot from outside the box please!

What a load of rubbish. We are garbage. It’s frustrating and really pretty worrying. At this rate we just can’t cut it in the league.

Poor from goldson letting that drop in behind him. Can only hope with the benefit of the wind in the 2nd half we are considerably better

We’re not playing as a team. The tactics are awful it has to be said. Nothing hasn’t been altered.

The worrying thing is, if we concede then there’s no chance we are scoring 2 goals. We are making St Mirren look competent.

We won’t score. If we do it’s going to take a lot of luck.

45 mins I'll never get back. I know grezda hasn't played much football but I'm struggling to see what type of player he is.

Players have not responded at all

0 shots on target again

Are we just tired from 24 games or is there something badly wrong?

I've never seen a Rangers team lacking confidence so badly.

Even the guys who looked decent at the start of the season now look like they'd struggle to get a game in the Juniors.

Grim. Very grim.

Goldson nearly cost us one there.

Ok. Second half will be better. It’s been a real struggle battling against that gale first half. It’s slowed almost everything to almost snails pace going forward.

Need to up the pace second half.

Okay, second start in 6 months. Doesn’t change the point.
My mistake he also started against Jordan so that's 3 starts in the last few weeks plus fleeting substitute appearances.
Maybe he just needs more starts

Back