Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

We badly badly badly lack leadership in the middle of the pitch.

Someone to drop off, demand the ball from his team mates, lay it off then demand it back again.

Walker is a scumbag but he summed it up there - haven’t seen this level of effort from St Mirren all season.
Should still be beating them

I wank dugs!!! Another one of those games where we can play all day and not score. Just what has happened to us??

Wish I shared the confidence of the "only a matter of time" brigade.

I'm more in the "We could be out there all day and not score" school of thought.

Like someone above said, Gerrard has already gone nuclear and it hasn't worked. It's probably still taboo to mention the possibility, but such scenarios only end up the one way.

Iam getting at this time same as the times before the feeling we ain't scoring here today.
Only thing in our favour is the wind.

St Mirren become bolder as the game goes on.

They bring on some Rangers hater no-one has heard of who puts more effort into this last 30 mins than the rest of the season put together.

We bring on Middleton at minute 85.

Game ends 0-0

God I hope i'm wrong.

Piss poor. Still plenty time but lack of quality there.

Andy Wanker just saying that this is the most effort he’s seen St Mirren put into a performance. Shouldn’t matter, we should still have enough in the tank.

We just look shot of confidence all over the park.
Would be great if we could somehow nick a goal.
Not confident though!!

No it's not. Candieas skelped Morelos with his shot, going well wide, and Jacks was lucky if it was in the 6 yard line. Arfield should have blasted it into the roof of the net, so yes, it's poor finishing.

Candeias’ shot was saved by the keeper and bounced off Morelos.

St boo have us sussed they are doubling up out wide when we are on the ball and we cant handle it or have no answer to it, its fukking amateur hour in the dugout.

Back