Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

MICHELLE-MCMANUS-441821.jpg

PPV I think.

Candeias might lack quality at times but you always get effort. He’ll always chase the lost causes, force errors etc.

That’s exactly what is needed in these types of games, take note SG.

Delightful seeing these diddy fucks suddenly have to start playing football and getting raging when it's us doing the time wasting.

Collum hurrying our player off. Pity the ref on Wednesday didn’t stop Kilmarnock delaying tactics

He's got previous for that. Can't remember the game but other team spent whole match time wasting and professional fouling. We go ahead and he's suddenly enforcing the rules on us.

Puts to bed any nonsense about it being a fluke. It goes exactly where he's looking.
Yeah that’s exactly what I thought when I saw him take it. He’s a clever player - probably the cleverest of all our boys - and I’m sure he would have factored in the wind and gone for the shot.

Thank %^*&.

I just hope that's the little boost we need to get us out of this slump. Because unless performances improve its pretty much irrelevant.

Feels like we're walking on glass at the minute, feels like the next dropped points could end our season.
Cheer up old fruit!

Back