People actually want Gerrard gone

Yep.

Let that sink in.

Madness.

Our support are fickle as %^*&. 80%of here and twitter dont attend games.
Our biggest issue is our over entitled and expectant suppor
Nope don't know one, mistakes will be made , but in my humble opinion Mr Gerrard will get it right, and I am no happy clapper.

Still not seen nor heard any one call for his head.

It's okay to get all excited and go over board when every thing is all rosy - but a poor performance/result and don't dare highlight areas of concerns or give constructive criticism as it's not allowed.

Yep.

Let that sink in.

Madness.

Is that the clickbait for tomorrow? Thankk
Yep.

Let that sink in.

Madness.

Mostly fans of other teams, and the hard of thinking, who haven't quite got their groupthink up to speed

Not in my circles we are heading in the right direction in 4mths we have come a long way,Pedro left a right shit storm behind.

Yep.

Let that sink in.

Madness.

Divide and conquer mate we have posters who start such nonsense and their mates join in and catch z few and all if a sudden we are in crisis, it doesn’t take many to get it off the ground.

I'm underwhelmed, and see a huge number of flaws, but...we can't keep changing manager. It has to stop. Someone needs time.

We also need more from the supposed world class backroom team.

Coming back from Hampden an older guy in crowd was saying Gerrard is a poor mans Warburton. Clear proof that some folks have genuine mental health issues.

Coming back from Hampden an older guy in crowd was saying Gerrard is a poor mans Warburton. Clear proof that some folks have genuine mental health issues.
In what way? Genuine interest here...in what ways has new manager shown he's the man? What areas?
I see huge learning process still to be undertaken, and a jury still out on whether he'll be a top class coach.

SG is the man for the job - we are all disappointed after tonight and perhaps we have been in a slight slump recently but turning Rangers around was never going to be achieved in one transfer window.

A new player or two in January and decent recruitment in the summer will see us in a realistic position to challenge seriously again. We all perhaps got ahead of ourselves earlier this season and now some reality is hitting us - a little more time required before 55 is ours.

Last edited:
Might be raging and dejected ,but not looking for Gerrard to go.
Hopefully he can see that flannagan does not work at left back .

Yep.

Let that sink in.

Madness.

I don't believe you.

Who wants him gone.
Name and shame. ............I don't think you can.

Mind you.....The Filth all want him gone.

I don't - I want him to change things and stop doing some other things but not gone. Want him to succeed and despite my worries, still think he can.

Yep.

Let that sink in.

Madness.

Could find 50 things Gerrard has done wrong since arriving quite easily.
Could find 100 positives.
Couldn't suggest a single person we could afford who would have done better.

The caveat being he is sowing learning in regards to a few of his bad habits, but in the mian, if he can fix this and keep on the curve he is on, we will be OK.

Our chance of progressing in Europe is well under 20% now.
Watch the mutants within and outwith our support over the next month.
It will breach absurd and won't create anything but poison.
Best ignored. As difficult as that will prove to be.

If we dont get behind Gerrard we are fcked ! we cant have another managerial change and mass clearout.

This has to work and will work but its not going to be this season i dont think and we need to have a bit of patience.

Back