The Rhebel Hotline - Page 67

Grounds for an IPSO complaint there? Word "Cheat" used twice. But, no mention of the callers views not necessarily being the same as the rag.

Unfortunately Whyte being found an innocent man in that sham of a trial hasn’t helped our cause in this.

For the sake of our clubs fans both present and future it’s imperative we get Whyte in the dock as soon as possible and answering some serious questions on just what he did and why.

Daily Record happy to give the moronic, demonstrably wrong, moon-howling Sevoco'ers a platform to spout their "Oldco/Sevco debate".

There is no debate, so don't give these c*nts the time of day to legitimise their views... The Rebel know exactly what they're doing ;)

O’Leary.

The two top teams in Scotland contesting the cup.

Well look at the sheep’s place in the league ya eejit

And if that was a top team performance by them yesterday, I despair of Scottish football

Gerard Kelly (emailing from the dead), James Brown (also dead?), Mick Docherty, probably James McLean from Bute and Neil McDonald. All tims contacting the rhebel hotline about...........Rangers.

And that's just one slow day in news!

John Summers gets "Quote of the Day". Tell you what Johnny Bhoy - if there is one maniac, it's Lennon!

're. Quote of the day.

Will all those claiming Lennon was the victim of racism accept the same applies to Morelos?

Its worse than that. There was an outcry over TLB getting hit with a coin but little said about Alfredo. Why the difference?Could it be because Alfredo is black ? If not then perhaps Dornan and the press can explain why. I think we already know but let's hear them justify their stance.

Yep , St Pats have consistency , as we are only 2 points off them we must be consistent as well . Are the mhankies starting to get a bit nervous ? If he is real , Mr Ferguson - you are a twat .

Thank you Brian the Celtic supporter for telling us we play Livingston next.
I thought we were away at Dundee for some reason.
Can always rely on them for all things Rangers

For what it’s worth, I would rather a Rangers player didn’t act as Morelos did at the sending off.
That said, I’d much rather he didn’t feel like he had to.
This lad gets booted up and down, has four round him, in his face, when he’s fouled.
He has his opponents trying to wind him up to get a reaction, to get him hooked and sent off, at every opportunity and none.
However, he’s just supposed to sit back and take it.
No way, Alfredo, just keep doing what you’re doing.

The obsessed mentally challengeds conveniently forget how they caused a referee strike through threats and intimidation.

Selective memory syndrome strikes again.

Must have been the usual hotline tim's day off to have allowed this many reasonable comments past the filter

Back