Michelle Gray is one hellava women.

She is doing her brother proud ....

@NicolaSturgeon Let me tell you what’s OUTRAGEOUS. My 12 year old brothers life being destroyed by a man who was backed & supported by people in authority. A man who sexually abused my brother, continuously!! That’s what I consider OUTRAGEOUS! Not a last minute meeting request!!
And a fine Protestant surname to boot.

We can do a lot worse than support this woman to the hilt.I follow her on Twitter and she certainly has the balls to face up some of those in society with a very feeble backbone.I might add that I for one am speechless at the lack of acknowledgement of her campaign by those who can clearly make a difference,I wonder why?

We can do a lot worse than support this woman to the hilt.I follow her on Twitter and she certainly has the balls to face up some of those in society with a very feeble backbone.I might add that I for one am speechless at the lack of acknowledgement of her campaign by those who can clearly make a difference,I wonder why?

I follow her as well, Sturgeon ignoring her is a massive mistake.

I follow her as well, Sturgeon ignoring her is a massive mistake.

She has to ignore her.Shes a lone voice (at the moment) if she speaks out she alienates her rheptile support.Very quick to support them and their cause.Hope the pressure is kept on jimmy krankie.

What is the context of the outragious part,is it in reply to something sturgeon has said or what someone on twitter said to her?
I don't follow her so have no idea

The FM found out that the Daily Mail had sent reporters to be outside her constituency office when she said that she had more pressing duties to perform rather than receive a call from the PM over Brexit.She then tweeted that it was 'outrageous' and inferring that they did not believe her.Michelle's reply was to remind her that what was really outrageous was her failure to acknowledge/support her campaign in support of her brothers(and others)abuse by a certain establishment.Like others, I believe the FM has been very very badly advised in this respect.

Krankie is making an arse of herself as usual

Says Treacle Teeth has great dignity in Holyrood but has ignored the CFC and CBC scandal

She is not a leader but a egotistical maniac and I really hope the SNP are voted out of power soon

To ignore the Gray family given what they have endured is disgusting and Krankie is a total fraud

I hope Michelle Gray keeps up her campaign and it will highlight how inept Krankie is when the others up on charges if they are found guilty will give Michelle Gray even more ammunition to fire off to Krankie

The FM found out that the Daily Mail had sent reporters to be outside her constituency office when she said that she had more pressing duties to perform rather than receive a call from the PM over Brexit.She then tweeted that it was 'outrageous' and inferring that they did not believe her.Michelle's reply was to remind her that what was really outrageous was her failure to acknowledge/support her campaign in support of her brothers(and others)abuse by a certain establishment.Like others, I believe the FM has been very very badly advised in this respect.
It's child abuse, she shouldn't need advice. Even then, there should be at least one advisor that could see the negative outcome

But I suppose a lifetime in the political bubble could ruin someone's common sense

What happened at that rancid club was wrong at every level and they must be brought to task .... there are bears on here who can organise massive banners , no one else is going to do it so how about the bears unfurling a banner about justice for there victims of abuse .... just a thought guys as no one else is going to do it ... silence is deafening from our football authority and fucking government

What happened at that rancid club was wrong at every level and they must be brought to task .... there are bears on here who can organise massive banners , no one else is going to do it so how about the bears unfurling a banner about justice for there victims of abuse .... just a thought guys as no one else is going to do it ... silence is deafening from our football authority and fucking government

How about . . .
“ WE are THE PEOPLE, BACK MICHELLE GRAY, AND HER FIGHT FOR JUSTICE AND THE TRUTH!”

I wish Michelle all the best in her campaign for true justice for her brother and the others whos lives were ruined by the Celtic paedophile ring. She along with the other victims who have came forward have conducted themselves with complete dignity in absolute contrast to Celtic and the Scottish Government to name just two. These innocent families have been put through the mill and deserve the backing of all decent people in their fight for justice. As outside of these families we appear to be the only part of society in Scotland who cares what happened to these poor children we must give Michelle and the others all the help we can, this must not be allowed to fade into oblivion.

How about . . .
“ WE are THE PEOPLE, BACK MICHELLE GRAY, AND HER FIGHT FOR JUSTICE AND THE TRUTH!”
Good thought mate, says exactly what I was thinking but I would leave out WATP bit mate just a simple message as all this lot in this country are trying to do is keep it quiet as they have done for 30 odd years ... the press the sfa the spfl and Scottish government are not doing a fucking thing about the biggest scandal to hit our country ... if this was us it wouldn’t be off the tv or papers for weeks/ months ... shocking

I wish Michelle all the best in her campaign for true justice for her brother and the others whos lives were ruined by the Celtic paedophile ring. She along with the other victims who have came forward have conducted themselves with complete dignity in absolute contrast to Celtic and the Scottish Government to name just two. These innocent families have been put through the mill and deserve the backing of all decent people in their fight for justice. As outside of these families we appear to be the only part of society in Scotland who cares what happened to these poor children we must give Michelle and the others all the help we can, this must not be allowed to fade into oblivion.
This

My feelings on the SNP are well known by those who know me, but this travesty of a FM is horrendous, I maintain that the people, will turn on them, these people who ignore this and her Ghetto in Govanhill will be the end of her, IMO, the silent majority will once again come to the fore at the ballot box, she may well hold on to her seat, but her cohorts will fall at the first chance we get, end of rant.

In her weird way of looking at it from her ‘bubble’ she will know that her options are mutually exclusive.I.E.if she even mentions it she will be obliged to support it.

She has to ignore her.Shes a lone voice (at the moment) if she speaks out she alienates her rheptile support.Very quick to support them and their cause.Hope the pressure is kept on jimmy krankie.
It is clear that the SNP are content to allow the the safety, welfare and even the lives of Scottish children to be ignored for the sake of electoral advantage.

She is doing her brother proud ....

@NicolaSturgeon Let me tell you what’s OUTRAGEOUS. My 12 year old brothers life being destroyed by a man who was backed & supported by people in authority. A man who sexually abused my brother, continuously!! That’s what I consider OUTRAGEOUS! Not a last minute meeting request!!

Outstanding. Massive respect to this lady’s fight for justice.

The institution where this lady's brother had his life destroyed has been protected by the Sturgeon and the SNP.

They have declared these institutions exempt from investigation.
The horrible little gnat doesn't want to know.
They just want it to go away and it appears all the other political parties don't want to know either.

Michelle Gray deserves all the support we can give her although I get the impression she could go it alone and would love to see her take down Sturgeon and her tin pot government.

Is there anything we can do guys ? Not wanting to point score ( kinda ) on such an important search for justice but this woman really is inspirational. And correct.
Anything in terms of funding we could do ? Or any other support ?

He’s the guy that publicly blew the whistle on the coach at Crewe. Barry Bennell his name was. Woodward was also interviewed on STV and he said his youth team was brought up to Scotland to play in the Celtic Cup. The interviewer had the chance to ask him more on that but shit himself and changed the subject

Thanks mate. I do recognise that name, Barry Bennell. Cheers.

06-AD489-F-1-CE2-43-A3-97-BD-9-B75-E837-D774.jpg
Sturgeon is a shite bag unless it is stage managed for her.

She will not get into dialogue with Michelle Gray as she hasn't got the balls.
One thing she might have is balls tied round the back

Back