The Rhebel Hotline - Page 67

Thank you Brian the Celtic supporter for telling us we play Livingston next.
I thought we were away at Dundee for some reason.
Can always rely on them for all things Rangers

Fuuk, he knows mair about RANGERS than you. :eek:

And keeping you up to date with the fixtures.

My memory is going but I thought it was in a friendly with Man Utd, it prompted Fergie to bang on about sectarianism.
I might be totally wrong though LOL

Fergie gave off after we played them in the Ibrox International Tournament. Cantona got sent off and we gave him dogs abuse, Fergie whinged that nobody would bring teams up here because of it.

Is it actually an offence to play a flute or is it an offence to pretend to play a flute ?
Is it an offence to pretend to be offended by someone playing a flute ?
Is it an offence to cover up child abuse ? which is much more to reality than pretence ? FFS ! these Glitterdome fans get right up my nostrils with their whataboutery while they wear the blinkers and hearing aids when the questions are asked about St. Pat's ......OOPS !!! I am just point scoring again .

We did the huddle because when they had beat us previously ( think maybe in the cup) they did the huddle after the game to get at us . Now I think WHEN we beat them on the 29th at the end of the game we do a huddle in the middle of the park.
simple but effective ; they will go ballistic
Yes,well we won the league then,not three points a big difference and more tongue in cheek than anything.

It was...He done it again whilst warming up against them whilst taking abuse
That's correct.

He was warming up behind the goals shortly after half time and endured 4/5 minutes of abusive songs and chants directed at him from every yahoo in the stands.

Conveniently forgotten/ ignored when his five second flute mimicking - in response- is ever mentioned.

Is it actually an offence to play a flute or is it an offence to pretend to play a flute ?
Is it an offence to pretend to be offended by someone playing a flute ?
Is it an offence to cover up child abuse ? which is much more to reality than pretence ? FFS ! these Glitterdome fans get right up my nostrils with their whataboutery while they wear the blinkers and hearing aids when the questions are asked about St. Pat's ......OOPS !!! I am just point scoring again .

Aye, but he pyoor pretended to play it in an inflammatory manner. :D

That's correct.

He was warming up behind the goals shortly after half time and endured 4/5 minutes of abusive songs and chants directed at him from every yahoo in the stands.

Conveniently forgotten/ ignored when his five second flute mimicking - in response- is ever mentioned.

Davie Provan I'm sure it was said at the time it could have wrecked the peace procees

Gazza played the metaphysical (it's a big proddy word) flute twice, once against Steaua at home in a pre season friendly having been put up to it by Durrant and once to the Gers fans behind the goal at the piggery while warming up while we were singing Gazza Gazza give us the sash.

I cannot recall this at all.
I’d have expected it to be, pretty much, front page news.
He apparently was subjected to the usual/expected barrage of abuse by the filth hordes for the entirety of his warm up & eventually did the mime.
As someone else has posted it may have been this that caused Provan to come out with his "derail the peace process" line.

always funny how these clowns have no self awareness. They gave us a football lesson - yet despite playing against 10 men for half the game, they didn't manage to score. What a lesson!
We learned to eh, let me think, uhm, we’ll thats about it then.

That's correct.

Exactly. And yet when Lennon routinely goads opposition fans everybody has to rise above it because of the ‘abuse’ he receives.

Tims revising history as per usual re: huddle by Rangers players at their midden.
Rangers players first did a huddle after beating them 1-0, Laudrup scored that lob, Hateley's comeback game, Di Canio shat it from Fergie. March 1997.
The reason they did this was a GIUP because Celtic players did their traditional pre-match huddle at full-time after beating us in the cup few weeks before that.

Gazza played the metaphysical (it's a big proddy word) flute twice, once against Steaua at home in a pre season friendly having been put up to it by Durrant and once to the Gers fans behind the goal at the piggery while warming up while we were singing Gazza Gazza give us the sash.
He only played the flute on those two occasions because his Air Guitar was in the music shop to get new strings fitted and it's upset the timothy's for all those years :p . Get it round yeez timbos , yeez are awfully easily upset . Just wait till the imaginary big drums get banged at the next game .

10mvfyg.jpg

Aye so much not concerned they have to call in to the Hotline on the day they win a cup.

As the Gub used to say, you cannot make them up

I'm utterly amazed there are crackpots out there phoning in saying it's ridiculous what we are "getting away with".

We are a good bet for a red card every game FFS :D

I would like to see what it is we are getting away with :)

You couldn't mark their mhanky necks with a blow torch.

"Celtic got a pen that they shouldn't - but what about the Aberdeen goalie btw?????"

What a tosser the guy is saying the reaction of Gerrard and his staff after beating Hearts was embarrassing , he must've forgot that his manky mob done a lap of honour after beating us in a league game and they didn't even go top of the league .

Back