Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Guys, please be careful when getting tickets elsewhere. Had a few reports from concerned Bears being contacted on here via PM’s with offers of tickets. Few alarm bells ringing for me with what’s been asked. If you are buying tickets (especially e-tickets) directly from people and not from protected websites or paying via PayPal you run the risk of being scammed.

Please be careful and use common sense and if you have any concerns then PM one of us.

I think they changed it this season although I've not seen any in our end

Yes, you are right actually, I missed that one. I found this online.......

At an executive committee meeting last month, the governing body amended its rules meaning that alcohol will now be permitted at match venues where local and national laws allow.

Previously, UEFA had forbidden the sale of any alcoholic drinks inside stadiums prior to and during Champions League and Europa League games.

Article 36 of its Safety and Security Regulations has been changed to read: “The match organiser may only sell or distribute alcohol within the stadium or its private environs … within the limits permitted under the national and local law as applicable from time to time.”

Fans will now be able to buy alcohol at stadiums and drink in the stands throughout the majority of European matches. However at matches in England, fans will only be allowed to consume alcohol in the wider stadium, not the stands.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Guys, please be careful when getting tickets elsewhere. Had a few reports from concerned Bears being contacted on here via PM’s with offers of tickets. Few alarm bells ringing for me with what’s been asked. If you are buying tickets (especially e-tickets) directly from people and not from protected websites or paying via PayPal you run the risk of being scammed.

Please be careful and use common sense and if you have any concerns then PM one of us.

I bought the 2 match package and could sell multiple copies of the e-ticket .pdf multiple times.

be very careful

38938346_2149018905424564_6303725265570758656_n.jpg

Myself and two mates are heading over but applied independently for tickets. I didn’t expect to get any as our points are too low these days but nothing from rangers to say that we’ve been unsuccessful, yet when I was successful for Villarreal I got a mail. Is it just a case of no ticket then no email from the travel club ??

Myself and two mates are heading over but applied independently for tickets. I didn’t expect to get any as our points are too low these days but nothing from rangers to say that we’ve been unsuccessful, yet when I was successful for Villarreal I got a mail. Is it just a case of no ticket then no email from the travel club ??
3 points+ got a ticket anything less and you didn’t.

Is Sektor 4,5 or 6 allotted seating or can you wander over by the away end?

Our Sektor 5 tickets have allocated row and seat numbers as you’d expect. And I doubt that much wandering will be required as where our tickets are appears to be all bears. So we are an extension of the away end it seems :cool:

Be very vigilant when swapping with Austrians ect they don’t swap a fake or tell you to meet them somewhere then attack you ect.

Our Sektor 5 tickets have allocated row and seat numbers as you’d expect. And I doubt that much wandering will be required as where our tickets are appears to be all bears. So we are an extension of the away end it seems :cool:
Is there a stadium plan anywhere and anyone know what sections their ultra occupy?

Been lucky enough with work contacts to get tickets for our group for 40 quid each (2) tickets is sector 8 (1) in sector 2 and the last sector 3, are we thinking be plenty bears in around these sections

Yes, I am in that sector and have a row and seat number so don't think any wandering will be allowed. It seems like sector 5 is an extension of the away allocation as it borders it and so many bears have bought tickets there, but not sure if any Rapid fans are in this area or totally dominated by us.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

The E-tickets can also easily be edited with a PDF writer. I can see fakes and duplicate tickets being sold over in Vienna.

The E-tickets are print at home tickets.

A friend has a Sektor 8 ticket he bought for €110 which isn't too bad.

It's an e-ticket with that dotted box matrix thing that acts as a bar code.

Surely when printed at home that is as good as a paper ticket?

Just guard it with your life and never let it be forwarded or copied Bears.

If swapping tickets you would be best place to ask for the viagogo or StubHub receipts that were sent to the seller when they purchased it. Or any other evidence.

I'd advise against swapping outside the ground with Austrians.

It is already well known to the locals there will be thousands of us desperate to pay top dollar to see our team from any part of the ground.

Don't take the risk.

Just guard it with your life and never let it be forwarded or copied Bears.

If swapping tickets you would be best place to ask for the viagogo or StubHub receipts that were sent to the seller when they purchased it. Or any other evidence.

I'd advise against swapping outside the ground with Austrians.

It is already well known to the locals there will be thousands of us desperate to pay top dollar to see our team from any part of the ground.

Don't take the risk.
It would be as good as a paper ticket if it was the only copy but if it came by pdf it might not be as these can be duplicated. First person to use it is fine but everyone else is stuffed.

Just guard it with your life and never let it be forwarded or copied Bears

Let’s not confuse things here GG.

We’re talking about buying tickets off Stubhub/Viagogo. The risk is it could be copied before it’s bought from either buy the person who’s originally purchased it from Rapids ticket office.

The benefit of buying from these Stubhub/Viagogo in this situation is that the buyers are covered and sellers don’t get their money until 5 days after the event so if there is a problem reported the sellers don’t get paid.

Some people are getting offered tickets from other means and it’s setting off alarm bells for me.

Let’s not confuse things here GG.

We’re talking about buying tickets off Stubhub/Viagogo. The risk is it could be copied before it’s bought from either buy the person who’s originally purchased it from Rapids ticket office.

The benefit of buying from these Stubhub/Viagogo in this situation is that the buyers are covered and sellers don’t get their money until 5 days after the event so if there is a problem reported the sellers don’t get paid.

Some people are getting offered tickets from other means and it’s setting off alarm bells for me.

Surely it makes sense to highlight these other means you are talking about for bears who may be ripped off?

There’s a guy on their forum with sector 2 tickets hoping to swap a rangers fan with sector 18 tickets. Means you will be closer to the rangers support and away from their ultras

morning guys.

i have two sector 9 tickets and would swap them with two tickets for sector 14-19.

and as i read earlier i'm neither a robber nor a scammer :D

if someone is interessted feel free to contact me.

all the best from vienna

Lol, so you have realised sector 3 will be full of bears:)

i already knew it when i heard that you guys bought our 2-match package :D
this ticket is for my friend, who usually stands with us in 16, but came too late during presale so 3 was the best i could get :)

Any issues with scarfs? It’s going to be freezing:)

no, will not be a problem, at least in sectors 2-8

Can you get a beer in the stadium?
yes.
note: we have a cashless system, you'll need to get a card in the stadium and add some money. price is €4,20/0.5l + €2 deposit for the plastic cup.

Is Sektor 4,5 or 6 allotted seating or can you wander over by the away end?

6+7 - the away stand - is separated from 3,4,5.

Is there a stadium plan anywhere and anyone know what sections their ultra occupy?

see a few post before: https://mediacdn.skrapid.at/2a/24/92/Plan-Allianz-Stadion-1500x000.jpg
block west (ultra section) = 15-18

still got my sector 3 ticket which i'd like to swap with 15-18.

Would you swap for Sektor 19?

I would probably change tix if i had one in Sektor 14 and 19 as an away fan. They are next to our home stand and also lots of lads who are usually (League Games) at the Block West had to go there as the capacity is lower in UEL Games.

So also there could be some troubles for you if you dont behave.

As some user already wrote: if you do not have any tickets for the Game do hot head to the Stadium Area as there is nothing special (just living Area) except of 2 Pubs - but you will not be welcome there anyway.

Stay in the City there you can have a few pints watching the game in a pub

WeinerProiet - how do you know scarfs and colours won't be a problem in sektor 2 to 8?

Are you on Twitter?
i am.. https://bit.ly/2rtYnPv

in league games there are also few away fans in home end. no problems so far.

Would you swap for Sektor 19?

already read your private message.
ticket is for my friend so i would prefer 15-18, beacuse 19 is separated from our area. but if nobody else wants to swap, i will come back to you!

Back