My expected team:

Greegs
Tav Worral Goldson Barasic
Jack
Ejaria coolB
Candy Middleton
Morelos

I think Grezda may come on as a sub.

Got a good feeling about this, which is in turn concerning me as I’ve had a bad one about the last few wins :confused:
Oh FFS, I covered this last week. Pay attention, your feelings have no bearing on a match result. And for some reason you want to come on this thread. Get to the Lounge and consult Jollybotanist.

5-1 the Gers, Tav (pen), Alfie, Grezda amongst the goals.

I HATE the sheep, we need to send them home miserable!

My expected team:

Greegs
Tav Worral Goldson Barasic
Jack
Ejaria coolB
Candy Middleton
Morelos

I think Grezda may come on as a sub.

Don’t think Barisic is ready for this one going by Gerrard’s press conference. Hopefully Halliday left back.

I think this is going to be a really difficult game against a physical team that won’t want to get beat
I’d take a 1-0 right now however we manage to get it.
Winning tonight is a massive statement

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Important we take our early chances tonight, not doing so has cost us dearly twice against the Sheep already this season.

Another Tynecastle performance should be enough to see this mob off. 3-0 to Rangers will be just fine.

Looking down from the top of the league looks great, let's keep it that way.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I'll bet a Morelos yellow card for an overly exuberant celebration in front of Sheep fans or that'll happen on the 29th this month and eventually see him sent off for a nothing challenge.

Let's keep this momentum going. And keep 11 on the park for the full 90!!!!!!
Going 3-0 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS! ! ! ! ! !

As per the managers request I'd love to hear the fans belting out all the songs we can from simply the best,follow follow,every other Saturday,we are rangers,no surrender obviously minus any tweeks that give the haters the chance to try take the shine off our march back to the top of Scottish football.To top it off 4-0 for us to put sheep in their rightful place
Good for Scottish football :)

We got a massive victory on Sunday at Tynecastle, we simply cannot shoot ourselves in the foot tonight and drop points.

I want a win, I want revenge from the opening day of the season and the cup semi final - let's keep our run going and remain at the summit.

Fully expect that big goon McKenna to go through the back of Morelos several times without punishment.

I’d like to see Lafferty in tonight. There is no need to play two holding midfielders against these bastards. Get at them from the first whistle.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Macaulay
Halliday

Jack

DC
Ejaria
Grezda

Lafferty

Morelos

Last edited:
Is Opera browser free? Im using NordVPN for £10 per month. Have to say its amazing.

The only thing better than watch rangers win is watching Rangers home games on the TV in HD through RTV. Whilst giving my £5.99 to the club every second week instead of using a shitty jumpy stream.

Cant think of anything modern technology has made me more happy about!

Is Opera browser free? Im using NordVPN for £10 per month. Have to say its amazing.

The only thing better than watch rangers win is watching Rangers home games on the TV in HD through RTV. Whilst giving my £5.99 to the club every second week instead of using a shitty jumpy stream.

I use tunnel bear every game

Free and works a charm

34r7rlv.jpg

Jack for Airfield enforced.

Otherwise I would go same again.

Make a few changes Sunday, but tonight is about showing we have the bottle to stay too and win successive huge games. The players from Tynecastle deserve their chance to show that.

The sheep are shite. They showed it in the semi. Somehow we didn't punish them and ended up with massive egg on our faces.

Hopefully that's still a sore point for the players and they strive to put it right tonight

surely to %^*& barisic has to be ready for the next game at least. I was hoping he would at least be on the bench tonight

Would rather he kept Halliday at left back, and Coulibaly and Jack in the midfield together doesn't work too well. Should still be good enough to beat Aberdeen right enough.

The VPN is free but it's not great according to most reports. It's really a proxy server as the data is routed through the Opera servers

Back