Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv Only

Playing against 10 men for 15 minutes in the first 1/2 and for 20 minutes in the 2nd with changes made. No difference in our performance.

Devoid of any ideas as to how to turn a game around.

He hasn't schooled any one.

McInnes has learned from the opening game, where we were the superior team with 10 men. He's allowed us the ball being confident we're not going to create much - and he's right. Two games in a row.

It might not be a "schooling" but it's deprived us a Cup Final and remaining top of the League.

Shocking performance. Really really bad to a man. Reminiscent of the semi final. Just don't look like creating anything.

Totally gutted here. From top to behind having played à game more.

Our happiness/ feel good factor has hit the rocks.

Sad that Gerrard started Coulibaly (his Konterman IMO), he is frankly hopeless. That set the tone. Then the idiot Morelos let us all down. We're left with Lafferty for a while now and he just isn't very good.

Ref is a joke and lost the game.

Lost count how many times they’ve done this.Simply not good enough and they should be utterly ashamed of letting the fans down when we backed them the way we have all season.

He played a choked MF and hit us on the break at Hampden and we have learned fcuk all from that shitshow.

In fact this is actually worse as it is at home and we had 80 mins to get back into it.

Can't disagree totally, we don't seem to play the ball inside when we are 10 meters outside their box, always wide, terrible delivery or shocking ball.

This has been shit, total shit.

%^*& me, only saw the first fifteen and last 20 due to a meeting and this has been horrific. No urgency at all. Glad I missed the rest of it going by the comments. As others have touched upon, our midfield really is lacking and Ejaria is the very definition of flatters to deceive, and I'm not just saying that on today, how often does he really turn it on and make any difference?!?

Back