Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv Only

Kilmarnock the team to beat now - can’t believe we’re so deep into the season and they’re top.

Games like tonight can’t happen again if we’ve to have any chance of winning this.

Have to get some fresh blood into that midfield in January, it’s too ponderous and predictable against teams such as Sheep and Spartak who are well drilled and negative

That late goal for Motherwell has actually made me feel worse tonight.

How many feckin hours/minutes have we gone now without scoring against this shite ?
This has been an absolute feckin shocker.

I just don't understand the mentality. You get yourself into pole position and then shit the bed against that dross in the very next match.

Fuckin bbizarre.

Gerrard is not street wise here . January might help if he gets an older player in that can unlock these defences. Playing loads of attackers and no playmaker is killing us.

Gerrard needs to sort out his nonsense chopping and changing, he’s doing no one any favours but our opponents, he started it with Katic abd continuing it with the wingers and full backs

Very very poor and I turned it off just after our red. No enjoyment or entertainment from watching that absolute dross.
Killie top of the league.
Kilmarnock:eek:

I think we all knew that competing with the Tims over a full season was going to be a tall order. The really deflating thing for me is that as a team and as individuals (Allan McGregor aside) we are nowhere near as good as we thought we were. Nights like tonight are a reminder why certain players have been signed or loaned to the Rangers.

The bubble hasn’t burst but it’s feeling a wee bit let down tonight.

But, %^*& it, though the straits be broad or narrow.

The thing that kills me is that there are a load on here who actually believe we can win the league this season, tonight's result will hopefully put an end to this shyte for once and for all this season.
So what you're saying is that celtic are so far on another planet from us that we should all give up and maybe hope that one season a miracle will happen and we will have a shot. Maybe we should hope that our team can win the league. Might give us more of a reason to watch the games.

As a Rangers supporter I have to say that was dross.
If I was a Sheep fan with half a brain I would give up watching their dismal football.
If I was a Sheep fan with no brain I would be ecstatic with their performance and feel like a world beater.

How does some of this stuff get past admin on here?

Different rules on a match thread - absolutely infested.
Sorry mate but thinking a player needs to be sold is not a banning offence.

Lee Wallace needs to be sold

Carlos Pena needs to be sold?

So why not say Morelos needs to be sold?

He has cost us so many times it’s unforgivable

Ah well I'm totally gutted but we need to pick ourselves up, we need that quality midfielder in Jan. It's an absolute necessity.

absolutely fucking shit

what is it that Aberdeen have over this Rangers team?????
We go into every game against them with the wrong mentality . They see us as a big scalp and yet we have players just thinking it’s going to be a piece of piss by just turning up . I don’t know when they’re going to learn

We have a problem in midfield.. its been clear for a while.
I hoow Steve Davis is coming January 1st and not 31st
He's back in Southampton's starting lineup so that seems unlikely.

We definitely need a change in midfield though. We missed Arfield, and it's clear there's almost no creativity without him.

SG did’nt need to tinker that much with the team that played on Sunday, he is to blame for tonight 100%
It's our 3rd game in 6 days having played two massive games to Villareal and Hearts. Squad needs rotated but despite that they all still looked completely knackered tonight!

How inept was that performance? We don’t have the players to break down a stubborn defence. Sussed out by a team only interested in grinding the game out. That was a horror show.

I'll be happy that the tims are dropping points (if it ends that way), but holy %^*& what a missed opportunity. We were always capable of this kind of performance, and it shows how badly we need a creative midfielder.
we also need another striker, we only have morelos and lafferty and we need another quality striker who knows where the goal is. +get candeias to %^*& with those crosses fs

Our midfield are crap. Coulibaly and Ejaria are not up to the job but keep getting selected. I am convinced they have deals to play. How else can you explain Coulibaly who is hopeless?

Poor performance and time to leave this forum for the night as we’ll get the usual hysterics coming on saying who isn’t good enough & why, questioning the manager, substitutions etc etc... we didn’t play well! It happens!!!

Fcuking abysmal peformance tonight. Sickened at it.
Morelos was in the wrong but SG needs to shoulder some of the blame for that team tonight.
Absolutely no reason to drop Halliday. If Barisic is fit then fucking play him. The constant centre back changes, Katic in the wilderness after poor performances yet others like Ejaria and Coulibaly walk into the team despite constant poor performances.

Back