Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Dundee Win

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

E10H

No longer dwelling on last nights result, it's done and gone.

Looking forward to the weekend we have a game against bottom of the table Dundee, one which we should, must and will win.

With Kilmarnock playing the 3rd placed team on Saturday, a draw in this game and us winning on Sunday will see us restored once more to the top of the League. :cool:

Rangers for the 2-0 win and back to the top.

4rb9kn.jpg

wqoxhu.jpg

qzp5ye.jpg

fyjzpt.jpg
fyjzpt.jpg
fyjzpt.jpg
fyjzpt.jpg
fyjzpt.jpg

I voted draw.

After watching last night I think we will never score a goal again. That’s how negative and shocking last night was.

Hopefully we don’t go on another run of blanks like we did up until the candieas cross/shot versus st Mirren but I can see it coming.

I voted draw.

After watching last night I think we will never score a goal again. That’s how negative and shocking last night was.

Hopefully we don’t go on another run of blanks like we did up until the candieas cross/shot versus st Mirren but I can see it coming.
You're right about last night. We could still be playing now and not score.

However, Sunday is a new day. I believe we will win.

Well , see to win 2-0 or 2-1 or any other win we have to prevent a 38 year old former striker who scored 3 goals last night from poking the baw into our net also.

Where is the doin we were gonnae gie the mutton molesters last night.

Time to stop and break the Crystal ball. I've never seen so many wrong predictions on these threads for any game.

1-1. We are rotten at set pieces, and do not see where multiple goals are coming from with Morelos and Arfield out

Badly need to bounce back after lastnight and I'm sure that we can. Going to be a tough game with both Morelos and Arfield missing, and Lafferty really has to step up.

1-0 the Rangers

Well , see to win 2-0 or 2-1 or any other win we have to prevent a 38 year old former striker who scored 3 goals last night from poking the baw into our net also.

Where is the doin we were gonnae gie the mutton molesters last night.

Time to stop and break the Crystal ball. I've never seen so many wrong predictions on these threads for any game.

Agreed.

I'm going 8-0 the Teddy Bears.

Dundee 2 Rangers 1.
We have struggled there recently and we haven't got Morelos.
Wouldn't be surprised though if we turned up and won after the disappointment of the Sheep.

I’ve went draw

Don’t know after last night but something’s telling me the players’ arses have collapsed and the pressure of trying to mount a challenge might be too much for some.

Seriously hope I’m wrong and it’s just me thinking too much about last night still

If we don't bounce back and win then we've got problems.

Dundee are shite but it won't be easy, they have nothing to lose and are on the back of 2 very good results - Miller has 5 in his last 2. They will be up for it and will battle for 90 minutes.

If we play like we did last night, it's dropped points. Battle and scrap like Tynecastle and we will be too strong - play our own game and don't get bogged down to their level.

2-1 Rangers.

This game can’t clme quick enough
Still going about like a bear with a sore head after that shambles last night

Looking at the results of the poll (at this time) almost a quarter of us on here think we will lose or a draw. That's what I call support pffft.

Tough game on Sunday as their tails will be right up after yesterday. I will happily take any kind of win. Unfortunately I think we might be looking at 1-1 and two more points dropped.

We cannot mount any short of title challenge by dropping points to Dundee.

Away form has picked up, we're 3 wins from 3 since Livi.

Kent to score on his return and Laff to clinch followed by some crazy shit celebration. You heard it here first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back