Travel Club Itinery Out

rwbj

Official Ticketer
Thursday 13th December

03:45hrs: Check in opens at the Official Rangers FC Supporters check-in desk at Glasgow Airport for flight
MT9066 operated by Thomas Cook Airlines to Vienna International Airport. Please note that check-in
closes 1 hour prior to departure.

***You will not receive airline tickets for this flight. Your passport is all you will need to check in***

06:00hrs:
Flight MT9066 departs Glasgow Airport. A meal will be served during the flight appropriate to the time of day.
**Match Tickets will be distributed on the flight**
**Do not leave any valuables on the coach**

09:35hrs: Anticipated local arrival time at Vienna International Airport. Coaches will transfer from the airport to Schwedenplatz. Transfer time is approximately 35 minutes (subject to traffic conditions).

16:15hrs: Transfer from Schwedenplatz to Allianz Stadion.
Coaches will depart no later than 16:30. If you do not wish to use this transfer, please inform your steward or a Thomas Cook Sport member of staff. Expected arrival at Allianz Stadion is approximately 17:15.

There are supposedly 3 flights so flight departure times may differ

Should we have any documentation for the day trip or just turn up with the itinerary and passport?

Conscious that I’ve booked (and paid) for 2 but don’t actually have anything that shows either of our names

Gutted I got a knockback for this :(

Hopefully we get through and get drawn against some mob with a gigantic stadium for the next round :D

Flight 3 for me.

Flight 3 leaves at 0650 and arrives 0950 with Jet2. Flight 1 leaves at 0600 and arrives 0935 with Thomas Cook Airlines. Any timings for flight 2?

Flight one, which is a bit of a blow. Just means an even earlier start from Abz.

Bus 3 for this Lone Ranger.

Gutted I got a knockback for this :(

Hopefully we get through and get drawn against some mob with a gigantic stadium for the next round :D
Have you had an official knockback yet? I've seen nothing yet from the TC, thankfully i bought the 2 game package from Rapid. Be great to get a big stadium where all TC members who apply get a ticket.

Don't know what flight he is on

But can one of you make sure my old man gets on one of them.

And tell him no drink at that time in the morning.

Just a quick heads up for those travelling for the first time, the Villareal trip we only got one beer and a sandwich on the flight out so bears will need to use their intuition while in the departure lounge o_O

A flying bus :eek::eek::eek:

Flight MT9066 departs Glasgow Airport. A meal will be served during the flight appropriate to the time of day.

if anyone is on the flight that has @Monty_greenock34 on it, please avoid him for your own enjoyment as he talks shite and gives out his opinions on everything...

:p

A flying bus :eek::eek::eek:

well the TC struggled to get planes this season :rolleyes:

Just a quick heads up for those travelling for the first time, the Villareal trip we only got one beer and a sandwich on the flight out so bears will need to use their intuition while in the departure lounge o_O

Here's hoping the plane doesn't reek of fish when boarding like the last time:D Stewardess getting accused of microwaving her knickers the last time.

I can’t remember the last time the bars were closed in the departure lounges either, was thinking of booking the sky lounge, any other bears done it?

Just looked into sky lounge, not worth it for £22, doesn’t open till 5am and I fly at 6

hopefully they are shut , nothing more than embarrassing than seeing punters blootered before the sun has risen

Mate, we are only talking 2hrs tops before flying, don’t think anyone could get hammered in that time

Mate, we are only talking 2hrs tops before flying, don’t think anyone could get hammered in that time

I'm guessing you don't live in the West of Scotland ? Some people treat having a drink as a race to get steaming drunk in the quickest possible time.

Have you had an official knockback yet? I've seen nothing yet from the TC, thankfully i bought the 2 game package from Rapid. Be great to get a big stadium where all TC members who apply get a ticket.

Yeah I got a reply from Thomas Cook saying close but no cigar.

Back