Rangers Glasgow

jf1960

Sonya, The store manager at The Rangers Shop Glasgow just tweeted that shop opens on Saturday at 10am. In her words " Kit is amazing,stock is so smart and accessories coming out of our ears - Hope to see you all there and before anybody asks aye I I prefer men
Canny post pic as part of #oldbassaloyal
Fill Your Boots

Sonya, The store manager at The Rangers Shop Glasgow just tweeted that shop opens on Saturday at 10am. In her words " Kit is amazing,stock is so smart and accessories coming out of our ears - Hope to see you all there and before anybody asks aye I I prefer men
Fill Your Boots
What's her Twitter name?

Sounds promising.

Hopefully a more technologically adjusted poster will be along shortly to post pictures.

.... of Sonya.
6456-F0-CA-B2-E5-4-A47-A63-C-C695892-D4-B4-B.jpg

Fill Your Boots
Absolutely I prefer men.

I dislexisly (is that a word?) thought this would be a question about why we are "Glasgow Rangers" and the rotten mob are "St Pat's Glasgow". Anyway, gaun yersel Sonya hen!

Fill Your Boots
Most importantly . . . . where is it?

The sad thing is, I can absolutely see this shop being the victim of horrendous vandalism and damage.
I bet my left arm that this shop is attacked within the opening week, and I’d be surprised if not the opening day.

A massive statement that we are properly back in the game,increased revenue equals better players,better players equals more chance of winning the league,Dig Deep Bears Our Club Needs Us.

Back