Match officials s micromanaging RFC players & Alfie in particular:

Virgil Hilts

Did anybody else notice the referee runnng to stop Morelos retrieving the ball that had came back onto the field of play at an Aberdeen bykick?

Also noted that he's pause play when their players were infringing our players at corners - let it go and make the call once the ball is back in p,any.

Did anybody else notice the referee runnng to stop Morelos retrieving the ball that had came back onto the field of play at an Aberdeen bykick?

Also noted that he's pause play when their players were infringing our players at corners - let it go and make the call once the ball is back in p,any.

Did you also see Alfredo and the referee giving it high fives after the incident?
Stop being so paranoid.

I did see it.

And I'm not paranoid.

If you think that he would've done that with any other player, fair enough.

Referee did it with a player that everybody thinks refs have it in for.
Got in each others way, and yes he sent Alfredo off not long after.

Match officials should officiate without prejudice.

I do agree with you on that.
Might as well go gung ho.
Sheep sending off was wrong decision as well.
Linesman called it correct by flaging for a bye kick.
Our centre back kicked sheep player on his studs, ref got that one wrong as well.

I do agree with you on that.
Might as well go gung ho.
Sheep sending off was wrong decision as well.
Linesman called it correct by flaging for a bye kick.
Our centre back kicked sheep player on his studs, ref got that one wrong as well.

There's a big difference between making a poor call as opposed to the manner in which the referee intervened when Alfie was doing nothing wrong.

The constant referee threads are an embarrassment on here.

If you think the ref was bad last night, wait to you see the pen Dallas awarded in the St Johnstone game.

Couldn't give 2 fućks about St Johnstone, I found last night's incident bizarre.

I don't know what it looked like on TV, but from where I sit in The Copland it was fućking ridiculous.

The constant referee threads are an embarrassment on here.

If you think the ref was bad last night, wait to you see the pen Dallas awarded in the St Johnstone game.
Is this the same guy that tried to hand the scum the cup by giving them a pen for an accidental handball outside the box?
After that decision he should t have been refing at all

McLean is a terrible ref. He denied Thistle the most blatant penalty you will see at the weekend. His reward? Our game last night.

He got a lot of decisions wrong last night for both teams.

Back