Brentford v Millwall

My neighbours must be wondering what I'm laughing at, that had me in stitches :)
Thanks for posting ;)

It's like a comedy sketch.

...and what's with the shaking hands at the end like it was a game of football?

Against modern football?

It doesn't get more modern than that I'm afraid, not a chib in sight.

Admittedly not clued up on this lark, Football Factory aside, but do they always have the referee types controlling things? And handshakes at the end? Not exactly the bloodthirsty scrap I've come to expect from Millwall!

Anyone clock the wee scrawny guy trying to copy the Russian hooligans with his MMA gloves :D

If they’d had camera phones in the 80s would football hooliganism be such an industry. Cos this doesn’t look like the books I’ve read. Have the people involved romanticised it or is it because millennials are a bunch of pussy holes that can’t fight?

Guys who started with taps oan endin up taps aff and gettin jabbed off their own mates.

Absolutely brilliant/mental :D

As much as it's a laughable scrap, their bothering no one and no one will be pressing charges.

The Old Bill are fucking arses
With all the crime going on in London...Knife crime at an all time high, violent robbery, rape, terrorism etc...yet the Met are making arrests over this :eek:

If they’d had camera phones in the 80s would football hooliganism be such an industry. Cos this doesn’t look like the books I’ve read. Have the people involved romanticised it or is it because millennials are a bunch of pussy holes that can’t fight?
Bit of both mate

With all the crime going on in London...Knife crime at an all time high, violent robbery, rape, terrorism etc...yet the Met are making arrests over this :eek:

They are easier to catch. Fuuk, they couldnae run 500 yards withoot hackin up.

In America any group of high school lads would have wiped the floor with the lot of them.

In the 70's, some of them may have died if they had tried that with travelling Rangers supporters.

Is that what the UK has become - namby pamby fan dancers.

The Millwall lad in the purple cap would have been absolutely destroyed by anyone who used to go to matches on the old Glasgow boat. Sparring didn't work then :D

Back