Season ticket wallets

Can any one recommend where I might find some wallets?

Preferably rangers related!

Cheers

Here are the designs mate. Meant to post this on here the other day for you

bfq3vr.jpg

Don't get me wrong mate I think they are cracking designs especially the founders one just that puts me off as i'm weird that way, not being able to buy a strip without a sponsor on it is another pet hate of mine

It’s no problem at all mate, I totally understand where you’re coming from. I love my 2012 home top as it just has the badge on it and no Tennents sponsors logo on it

I've got the founders one posted above, it's an absolute belter. My dad has the players montage one.

Jock Wallace one must be fairly new? Only had the choice of the other 3 when I got mine.

Great wee things and would highly recommend them OP.

I've got the founders one posted above, it's an absolute belter. My dad has the players montage one.

Jock Wallace one must be fairly new? Only had the choice of the other 3 when I got mine.

Great wee things and would highly recommend them OP.

Thanks mate and appreciate the feedback.

Jock Wallace Design came out before the summer mate and been really Popular.

They can also be used for bus/rail/subway card holders too

bfq3vr.jpg

Restock of the Battle Fever design will be arriving within the next week. Pre-orders are welcomed and will be dispatched once stock arrives. Other 3 designs are in stock

Restock of the Battle Fever design will be arriving within the next week. Pre-orders are welcomed and will be dispatched once stock arrives. Other 3 designs are in stock
Ordered the battle fever one last night along with another couple of things. Are they all just sent together when the wallet comes back into stock?

As an update I’m still waiting on delivery Battle Fever restock. Should hopefully arrive soon. Will keep everyone update. Pre-orders welcome and all 3 other designs are in stock

I ordered 4 a couple months ago, envelope came absolutely destroyed with nothing in them. Royal Mail were no help atall. Tried to email Coplandstreetwear but no reply. Obviously wasn't their fault anyway. I normally order a few every season for me and my pals, good quality.

Hi mate, sorry never got an email from you and I can get it sorted ASAP for you buddy. Can you PM please and with details of the condition from Royal Mail. Bloody charlatans at times

Join the London Branch. For £15.00 you get a free season ticket wallet featuring our own, unique design, a pen, access to our season tickets and some of the worst patter you’ll ever suffer watching the Bears. Plus discounts on Branch merchandise such as scarves, cuff links, polo shirts and ties.

Shameless marketing doesn’t bother me.

Hi mate, sorry never got an email from you and I can get it sorted ASAP for you buddy. Can you PM please and with details of the condition from Royal Mail. Bloody charlatans at times

Brilliant customer service, sending out replacements for me even tho it is quite obviously Royal Mails fault.

And to anyone looking in, the season ticket wallets are brilliant. As i said, i normally buy a few every season for me and my pals. They last longer than 1 season tho, i just like fresh ones haha.

Cheers mate, really appreciate the kind words and feedback. Always here to help and I’ll be escalating this with Royal Mail.

I bought the bottom three two years ago. They’re so good and don’t become brittle etc that I’ve only ever used one

Top quality wallets

Buy them, you won’t be disappointed
bfq3vr.jpg

All pre-orders and outstanding season ticket wallet orders have been packaged up and ready to be sent out. Should start dropping through letterboxes on Tuesday

Ours have pics of Ibrox and say ' Every other Saturday' on them. Crackers

Can't remember where we got them.

All season ticket wallet orders have been dispatched and should be arriving tomorrow or Wednesday latest. All 4 designs are in stock now.

Back