A Year ago Derek McInnes turned us down

Being fecking embarrassed by the fact we don’t seem to know how to beat them when the likes of Pedro and Murty seemed to find it no bother, this is when Gerrard is found wanting against pricks like McInnes. The sheep try to keep it tight as long as possible in a game so getting the first goal as early as possible is key.
We won’t win the league because we have too many players with a weak mentality and a novice manager who’s naively shows everytime we go into a must win scenario.

We wouldn’t be in europe, I’m convinced we would be challenging for the title though.

He knows what he is doing in this league, with a better quality of player and more money to spend, we would challenge the mhanks.
do you honestly think he would be able to get the caibre of player to make that happen

Being fecking embarrassed by the fact we don’t seem to know how to beat them when the likes of Pedro and Murty seemed to find it no bother, this is when Gerrard is found wanting against pricks like McInnes. The sheep try to keep it tight as long as possible in a game so getting the first goal as early as possible is key.
We won’t win the league because we have too many players with a weak mentality and a novice manager who’s naively shows everytime we go into a must win scenario.

You seem angry about something on a thread about how Rangers dodged a tin pot shitey nonentity for a Rolls Royce.

I've not been embarrassed by anything that our manager has done since he walked in the door.

Nope.

Jimmy's opinion appears to be that McInnes would be a better Rangers manager than Steven Gerrard (but not in Europe).

Am I picking Jimmy up wrong?

I would say you are spectacularly missing the point yes.

How can you come to that conclusion from a post that basically says we would be worse off than what we are just now?

We were asked where would we be? I believe McInnes would have us challenging for the title.

I would say you are spectacularly missing the point yes.

How can you come to that conclusion from a post that basically says we would be worse off than what we are just now?

We were asked where would we be? I believe McInnes would have us challenging for the title.

What point am I missing?

You believe McInnes would have us challenging for the title. We are currently a point off top spot. Is that challenging for the title?

do you honestly think he would be able to get the caibre of player to make that happen

Mark Allen would be the key in bringing in quality, McInnes is used to bargain buys, loans and free transfers, having millions to spend then of course he would be bringing in much higher quality than what he is used to.

It's all academic of course and I'll reiterate, I'm glad he isn't our manager.

What point am I missing?

You believe McInnes would have us challenging for the title. We are currently a point off top spot. Is that challenging for the title?

It's nothing to do with where we are at the moment, everything to do with where we would hypothetically be if McInnes was manager, that was the question posed, I would think we would be out of Europe but challenging for the title.

It's an opinion.

Did you give the Portuguese his 1st name because you cannae spell Caixinha ?

It's nothing to do with where we are at the moment, everything to do with where we would hypothetically be if McInnes was manager, that was the question posed, I would think we would be out of Europe but challenging for the title.

It's an opinion.

So your opinion is that we would have a better chance of challenging for the title under McInnes than Steven Gerrard, but you're glad that McInnes isn't our manager?

Am I picking you up wrong or did you say we would have a better chance of winning the league under McInnes because he knows Scottish football?

Mark Allen would be the key in bringing in quality, McInnes is used to bargain buys, loans and free transfers, having millions to spend then of course he would be bringing in much higher quality than what he is used to.

It's all academic of course and I'll reiterate, I'm glad he isn't our manager.
do you think those players would come if mcinnes was our manager

To think there were folk on here trying to deny that he absolutely shat his pants a year ago!

One of the biggest bullets dodged in our history.

So your opinion is that we would have a better chance of challenging for the title under McInnes than Steven Gerrard, but you're glad that McInnes isn't our manager?

Am I picking you up wrong or did you say we would have a better chance of winning the league under McInnes because he knows Scottish football?

Where are you getting this from?

I never once mentioned we would have a better chance of the title under McInnes, I merely stated we would be challenging for it, just the same as we are just now.

The abuse that he gets on here is utterly childish at times.

We get it, he shat it, apparently.

And no, I'm not Derek :p

Well given that the abuse Mark Warburton and Graeme Murty receive on here is downright disgusting at times, the very least McInnes deserves is childish abuse. The former stepped up to the plate and gave us some very good times whilst in the hot seat. The latter has treated us with contempt in the past.

Where are you getting this from?

I never once mentioned we would have a better chance of the title under McInnes, I merely stated we would be challenging for it, just the same as we are just now.

I think he's wanting you to say McInnes is better than Stevie so that he can have a right good argument with you. He's certainly fishing for one :D

Who knows. One things for sure though he should never be given the opportunity again. Imagine growing up a Rangers fan and being given the opportunity no matter what state we were in and saying no. It's not like he had a reputation to uphold of being a club legend. He was a fucking dud when he played for us as well and bottled the chance to make something of his life at Rangers again which I am constantly thankful for every time I see him or hear his name.

We don’t know if he turned us down.

It may have been us who pulled out or changed the deal at the last minute.

Either way, glad he’s not here and never will be.

It's easier for McInnes to motivate his team against Rangers than it would for McInnes to combat the testosterone/hate induced motivation that is shown towards Rangers....
if he had taken the job...…. his arse would have collapsed months ago

We’d be 2nd and he’d be delighted about it.

At Rangers we need a guy who’s never satisfied with ‘that’ll do’.

I keep seeing this statement and I really don't get it. What makes you think he would he be delighted finishing 2nd as Rangers manager?

He's currently delighted at finishing 2nd and reaching cup finals because he's the Aberdeen manager and he's got them punching well above their weight.

But to say he'd be happy with that as Rangers manager is totally unfounded. He's fully aware of the expectations at Rangers.

He hasn't done too badly at the sheep over the years. He must have something but doubt he was / is the guy for us.

He would have us second and competing
He is not a bad manger considering his budget.
He would have improved us and pushed us on.
You don't finish second to them and reach 3 Cup finals if you are a pish manager on a shoe string budget.

I'm happy we have Gerrard instead though as he will take us to the title in the next few years.

We wouldn’t be on the verge of progressing out of the group stages of the Europa League but other than that we’d be in a similar position. Our signings would have been similar because of Mark Allen with possibly a couple of Aberdeen players via McInnes instead of Liverpool ones via Stevie G.

Would there be talk of 55 this year? I don’t think so. McInnes hasn’t the mentality to beat the tims.

Latest posts

Back