Is it time to start taking Kilmarnock seriously?

They deserve credit for their firm this season. Managers and players.
They may slip a bit due to squad size and injuries but they have done very well so far.
Let’s hope they do go back to grass next season.

We really need to make January count and make some shrewd signings. Also next summer is massive.

As much as I don’t feel we are far away, it’s far enough and we NEED to keep improving the squad.

Cringeworthy for Scottish football that the team top of the league are being horsed 4/0 at halftime by the yahoos .

I've said it before the Scottish cup is our chance for silverware this season and our only chance to stop the treble .

I hope we draw the yahoos at Ibrox next round it's our best chance of beating them in a one off game which will mean something .

Cringeworthy for Scottish football that the team top of the league are being horsed 4/0 at halftime by the yahoos .

I've said it before the Scottish cup is our chance for silverware this season and our only chance to stop the treble .

I hope we draw the yahoos at Ibrox next round it's our best chance of beating them in a one off game which will mean something .

Cringeworthy that they were ever top to begin with.

It got the meedja excited for a few days, they will switch to killie being second as a sensational possibility.Sheep will be ragin if Killie snatch their coveted second best team in Scotland title

It got the meedja excited for a few days, they will switch to killie being second as a sensational possibility.Sheep will be ragin if Killie snatch their coveted second best team in Scotland title
They better not take second place or we are f ucked

Yes. We should take that on board ourselves. :).

If we are top tomorrow, I’ll be keeping it shut LOL

Doubt we'll be back on top tomorrow even if we do win mate. Think that's us fucked it for this month!

4-0 tomorrow and we’re top :p. To be honest Dundee are the sort of team we should be putting 4 past but I’ll settle for just a win.

There are a lot of people on this thread who know feck all about football. Take Kilmarnock seriously, whatever next?

I think in most SPL games the bheasts are on cruise control and sometimes can get caught out and drop points. But when facing what they feel to be a legit challenge they have the capacity to move it up a gear or two as they did against us at Parkhead, and as they are doing in today's game. For Rangers to take anything from them in the upcoming OF fixture every member of the starting XI will need to play a blinder.

St Brenda said before the game that Killie were genuine challenges, says a lot for his judgment LOL

I presume the sheep aren’t second best team now either

I’ve said all along (although I hope I’m wrong) there will only be one winner this season. The gulf in cash means Celtic can go out and spend 6-10m on players in January that we can’t. The rest of the teams have upped their game this season and we are in for a fight for second although I expect us to finish comfortably second. We have been putting foundations in place for future seasons and I think next season is a huge huge chance for us to win the league. We’re bringing in young players and developing them - what we should have been doing years ago. With a year playing behind them, the likes of Goldson, Katie, Barasic, Grezda etc can all be huge players for us. If we can sort out our indiscipline and bring in a number 10 there’s no reason we can’t win next season. I said at the start of the year, comfortably second, extended runs in the cups and getting into the europa league group stages would do me and I still stand by that.

The problem we have is every team we play puts everything into trying to beat us. I don't see the same effort from the likes of aberdoom, the spoonburners etc against sweep sweep fc

Lets rest the talk of 4-0 tomorrow, at least for now - we all know we'd be delighted with 1-0.

The problem we have is every team we play puts everything into trying to beat us. I don't see the same effort from the likes of aberdoom, the spoonburners etc against sweep sweep fc
I think this may be a reason for the proliferation of cards in our games.
The opposition are totally fired up for our games, they fly into tackles as if it was the biggest game of their lives, the crowd react and the pressure on referees is amplified.
This combined with outside influences from the press that will always put a certain slant on mistakes that favour Rangers means that officials are wary of getting it wrong if our players transgress whilst being lenient with the opposition carries no recriminations.

An example of the last point was in Spier's column today.
He cites the tackle by Cosgrove that led to the Aberdeen player being dismissed and states that it was an error where the actual foul was committed by Goldson.
He then goes onto question a goal that denied to Celtc against Motherwell.
On any given weekend he could have perhaps reversed the beneficiaries of possible errors, gawd knows how often Rangers have been on the end of such errors this season already, but it isn't something he would choose to do.
He has an agenda and it is a telling one.

People on here can deny this to themselves but the evidence is becoming compelling.

Bullshit, they haven’t lost to the mentally challengeds in the last 4 games they have already drawn at Ibrox this season they may not win the league but to dismiss them so blithely is absurd. Their form over the last 38 games makes it stupid to dismiss them.

Title firm today from Kilmarnock I see

Back