Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

I am actually a big Tav fan but he definitely needs the armband taken off him I honestly think it is affecting his play.

Another point gained on the way to 55. Tims have dropped points to Motherwell, St Mirren, Livingston, Hearts and Kilmarnock and will do so again, starting at hibs next week.
Only 2 points behind, keep that gap until the 29th and I can see us top of the league by the 1st of January if not sooner.
The king of wishful thinking.but hell mate I like your style.

Bang average players at best don't tell me the manger doesnt have to shoulder some of the blame it's his players
Badly need a couple of decent attack minded midfielders

Gerrard will have chewed the team out for the abysmal performances against Aberdeen - told them they have to do better. You'd think today they'd come out with guns blazing to make amends - they clearly didn't.
Is it that they don't listen or respect Gerrard - that's hardly likely. Or is it that at a more fundamental level the current team is top heavy with mediocre players and can't be relied upon to produce consistent results?

Hard to make any sort of meaningful impression when you are speaking to loanees

F..ckin disgraceful...

All this talk of us winning the league and 55 is absolute sh!te..we are still miles off and we aint winning anything soon. Our absolute inability to cross a fu..ckin ball is seriously grating on me and the lack of drive or forward thinking is non existent as well as the defence being howlin. What the f..ck was Goldson doing? You would see that kind of defending at Amateur level..

Why the f..ck are we playing both Jack & Rossiter? They do the exact same job which is passing the ball sideways and backwards; Rossiter offers absolutely he haw...

Not one player wants to try something different or take a man on, its like they are all too scared to lose the ball so take the easy 5 yard pass option..

Gerrard cant do much with the lack of ability of the players but has to take some responsibility with his team selections..

Call it an over reaction if you want but i couldnt honestly give two f..cks..

F..ckin ragin...

Worrall.....OUT!!

Goldson....OUT!!

Ejaria........OUT!!

Jack............OUT!!

Tavernier..OUT!!

Halliday.....OUT!!

Not another minute.

Middleton......Jury out!

Grezda............Jury out!

Barisic............Jury out!

Rossiter..........Jury out!

P.S. What happened to the high intensity pressing play of early season?

Last edited:
Gerrard will have chewed the team out for the abysmal performances against Aberdeen - told them they have to do better. You'd think today they'd come out with guns blazing to make amends - they clearly didn't.
Is it that they don't listen or respect Gerrard - that's hardly likely. Or is it that at a more fundamental level the current team is top heavy with mediocre players and can't be relied upon to produce consistent results?
I don’t think it’s a lack of respect. Who wouldn’t respect Gerrard? I think it’s the fact they can’t produce consistent results and are in fact average players, many of them anyway (e.g Goldson, Ejaria, Middleton, Coulibaly, Jack).

55 died today. We need to take a different approach to the rest of the season. Gerrard playing football manager and replacing 6 players for a crucial league game is amateur hour.

I love Gerrard but he really needs to pick his best defence and stick with it. What other team in Europe right now changes their defence as much as we do, probably none.

Get a settled defence and build on it, too much chopping and changing for no reason.

Yes but plenty was made of last weeks incident.
It’s worth pointing out, it’s actually imperative that it’s pointed out, these decisions go against us as well.

Most definitely it should be pointed out. The fact that decisions which go against are not highlighted at all gives the impression that we ONLY get favourable referring decisions.

jump the dyke Brigdon Sheepshagger Wullie miller just said Rangers "Rangers shouldve won taht cause they have bigger wage bill

The the worser jump the dyke BBC sheepshagger his name excepts me who did voice-overs for Rangers vids during 9iar

Says "well Rangers have the bigger budget"

Hing oan I thought we were fucking skint?

Our defence was okay until our management had to ruin it with Worrall. Why break up a working partnership? And worse, why break up a working partnership for a loanee?
The goal we lost was ridiculous but we had 80 mins to beat a team who are bottom of the league and went down to 10 men,and we never looked like doing it.There is a lot more wrong with this team than just The defence

Another point gained on the way to 55. Tims have dropped points to Motherwell, St Mirren, Livingston, Hearts and Kilmarnock and will do so again, starting at hibs next week.
Only 2 points behind, keep that gap until the 29th and I can see us top of the league by the 1st of January if not sooner.

But we have just given them the boost they needed ,they are sadly hitting form while we are complete opposite.

Again we will make changes in our next game and be unsettled again.

We can all take it when we don't win but a Rangers team lacking in urgency is not acceptable

We are the joke of Scottish football,Our chance of winning the league this season is over in December we have been reduced to fighting for the scraps down amongst Dolly,Hertz,Hivs,Killie and St Johnstone and there doesn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel.Fighting for second for the forseable future.

Arfield and Morelos would have been the difference today, or even a linesman who can keep up with play!

In all honesty though, discipline is costing us points, big time!

I’m genuinely worried about confidence, I noted Jack amongst others his head was down after every pass, not good enough is becoming a common phrase that we’re becoming accustomed to

I’ll have a pint of what you’re on, Horace. Jesus Christ...a point GAINED?!?

Rotten. No creativity in midfield. Gerrard needs to stop fu*king about with team selection especially at the back.
Spot on Goldson and Katic were playing well together once that partnership was broken up things started going wrong a good centre half pairing should play together every game unless they play poorly which they hadn’t sill baffled by changes in central defence

6 attempts with 3 on target against a 10 man Dundee tells us all we need to know.

Also Alfie's suspension cost us dearly.

This is nonsense.
Things are bad enough without spouting tripe like this.[/QUOTE]
Your opinion. It's a results business. On results we have not improved domestically. A fact , not tripe.

We are the joke of Scottish football,Our chance of winning the league this season is over in December we have been reduced to fighting for the scraps down amongst Dolly,Hertz,Hivs,Killie and St Johnstone and there doesn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel.Fighting for second for the forseable future.

Just %^*& off with this kind of stuff. It's pathetic.

A bit early for the crystal meth is it not?

words fail me , we had four wingers on the park and two overlapping full backs , every cross went right down the keepers throat . The 2 centre halfs are rank rotten the opposition have worked us out let the centre backs or the 2 holding mids have the ball and its easy .

You’re dreaming mate

lol @ all the wringing panties, yes it was a shite result, yet it wasn't a defeat, we're still 2nd and plenty of time for the management to get things back on track, worrall in particular was gutrot today though, the first thing they should address is the side to side passing bollocks they looked afraid to try go passed players, but i remain confident we'll pull it together again

Ryan Jack has hoodwinked a lot of bears to think he’s a midfield general and deserved starter. Reality: He’s bang average
I’m one of them and not afraid to admit I was wrong, I thought he was a great bit of business, we desperately need creativity in midfield

Worrall.....OUT!!

Goldson....OUT!!

Ejaria........OUT!!

Jack............OUT!!

Tavernier..OUT!!

Halliday.....OUT!!

Not another minute.

Middleton......Jury out!

Ryan Jack has hoodwinked a lot of bears to think he’s a midfield general and deserved starter. Reality: He’s bang average
He is actually a very good defensive type for an away game in Europe.
But for an attacking Rangers team he offers nothing.

Reactions: BWO
Not for a second excusing that performance today. It was shit and not good enough.

However, we should have been coming out in the second half to play against 10 men whilst 2-1 up. There was only going to be one winner then. We were fucking cheated by officials yet again.

Right now we are hitting a slump. It happens to every single team during a season. Its a time to hold our nerve, see it out, strengthen if we can in January and then go again. The fucking clowns wanting to rip it up yet again at christmas need their heads examined. The worst possible thing we can do now is get on the back of the players and manager. There's a clue in the term "supporter".

Shocker against the team on the bottom of the league

Absolutely woeful , no threat at all in the box , passing in and around the Dundee box was dismal

Grezda was worst offender , he has no final ball

Just not good enough , a week or two ago we were all looking forward to the scum game now it could be a nightmare
if we don't get the finger out

Worrall.....OUT!!

Goldson....OUT!!

Ejaria........OUT!!

Jack............OUT!!

Tavernier..OUT!!

Halliday.....OUT!!

Not another minute.

Middleton......Jury out!

Tell you what. I'm OUT of here. Fucking zoomer central.

Back