Joe Dodoo?

With awards of such quality adorning his mantelpiece and the prospect of more, would he want to come back? That thing is a work of art.

He's played well in the past few games but has been gash the rest of the time. Nowhere near good enough and a player of the month award for Blackpool doesn't make you the answer.

Christ almighty!

We have ourselves a winner.

Bad result = need new saviour = who hasn’t played a lot recently = a forgotten kid that barely kicked a ball for us and has been on loan in the third tier of English football for the past year.

No, would try and get money back for him. He's having a career year for Blackpool and he's got 5 in 15 :eek: I remember thinking after the game at Pittodrie that we got 3 goals in like 6 minutes he was going to kick on and be a huge player for us but never did

Christ almighty!

We have ourselves a winner.

Bad result = need new saviour = who hasn’t played a lot recently = a forgotten kid that barely kicked a ball for us and has been on loan in the third tier of English football for the past year.
It’s fantastic innit?

If it’s not April the first then I want some of what the OP has been taking

It always amazes me how people get misty eyed with time. Dodoo was horrendous in a horrendous team.

He wouldn't even get on our bench now if everyone fit.

Promising young talent that's never really been given a run of games? No thanks.

Ageing guys that played for us years ago? Yes please.

You lot really are fucking mental tbh.

Promising young talent that's never really been given a run of games? No thanks.

Ageing guys that played for us years ago? Yes please.

You lot really are fucking mental tbh.

Dodoo isn't a promising young talent mate.

Rangers don't just give "runs of games". It's not a boys club. You have to be good enough. It's clear that Dodoo isn't.

People judge players in training. They don't need to fling them into a run of 6 or 7 games to know if someone is a player or not.

Strikers aren`t our most pressing problem. Midfielders with creativity, a goal or two in their locker and a competitive edge are what we need above all else. Well, it`s Christmas - no harm in wishing.

Dodoo isn't a promising young talent mate.

Rangers don't just give "runs of games". It's not a boys club. You have to be good enough. It's clear that Dodoo isn't.

People judge players in training. They don't need to fling them into a run of 6 or 7 games to know if someone is a player or not.

We're not in a position to continue buying entirely new squads every summer, we need to start improving what we already have.

Dodoo is someone that has shown he has a bit of raw talent and despite being in his early 2o's, he still doesn't have that much senior football under his belt.

We're not in a position to continue buying entirely new squads every summer, we need to start improving what we already have.

Dodoo is someone that has shown he has a bit of raw talent and despite being in his early 2o's, he still doesn't have that much senior football under his belt.

He is nowhere near the level needed mate. There's a reason he doesn't have that much senior football as you say.

You don't give games to guys just because they are young and they automatically become good enough with game time.

Decent English lower league player who will never be good enough for football at a level higher, and also not got the character to wear the shirt of a club where success is expected every week.

Only if we can get that wee midget guy we had in on loan from Man City’s U12 team.

Christ. I cannot remember his name but I really want to build a team around him and Joe NoNo.

Is this a piss take?

'he looks like he could offer more' - willing to bet you've seen about 10 seconds of Blackpool on SSN.

It's partially a piss take - it's more of a backhanded swipe at Laff's piss poor performance on Sunday

I have seen most of the 2 recent Blackpool games on the box & like I said I'm no Dodoo fan

I was at the Blackpool V charlton match, bro in law is charlton fan, and Dodoo played pretty well.

The thing is though, charlton weren't for sitting back with a packed defence looking for a point.

I don't think he is the answer in matches where teams are defending in numbers against us.

We need some sort of Hateley type.

Back