Former Celtic Boys' Club chairman convicted of sexually abusing children while he was a teacher

There should be/are security checks in place for people seeking employment in schools , hospitals etc , disclosure I think you call it . It should have been impossible for this beast to get a job as a teacher . Someone has turned a blind eye or worse falsified documents to get him this job . Surely Police Scotland will be chapping doors as we speak ………...
There are various types of disclosure depending on the job. Some can reveal anything you've ever been in trouble for but Most just relate to whatever job your applying for

Are you saying Gerald King was charged and found guilty of this back in 1987?

Prove it.

Sorry for my tardiness In replying to you kind sir, but I was otherwise engaged watching I'm a Celebrity get me out of here.

You seem to be a knight in shining Armour for convicted sex offender Mr Gerald King, former teacher and Celtic boys club chairman honour.

I will answer you this way.

I quoted directly from the Sun newspaper.

How grammatically correct they are is not for me to decipher.

I am not one to throw stones at others Glass house's Re. grammar but their quote for me was unequivocal

That's another one done and two more going through the process when are they going to join the dots and confirm what everyone knows it was a ring and maybe just maybe the huddle is a Freudian homage to their rancid past.
If your old enough to remember the Quality Street Kids is this another misnomer that is really alerting their friends (fiends) that the sweetie shop is open
The alleged facilitators at this club are well known one a chairman at Celtic the other President of the S.F.A. both have links with Torbetts trophy centre but as yet as far as I know have never been asked the question what did they know and why were they paying millions for plastic cups.
Police forces in Scotland,England,Interpol and the U.S.A. should be opening investigations into this club from fictitious tours in Europe,the incident in America and last but not least was Bennel and his youth teams ever involved in any activities associated with Celtic Boys Club.Why were so many Priests attending their matches ,why is Saville pictured with Kelly and the Kilsyth priests,God forbid he was involved but then again Birds of a feather flock together.
This is the biggest scandal in world sport and when you are told by the likes of Spiers,4 Priest Keevins and the rest of the media that you are point scoring,this is part of their agenda to keep it quiet,it should be Prime airtime news for the journalists with any moral fibre in this country but I won't hold my breath on that one.
The best but not the last is the report of abuse in Scottish football actually praised them for appointing a safeguarding officer to their club in 2013 or there abouts too late for that one,the horse's have already bolted.
let this sink in they wanted Rangers dead and are still going after us with their resolution 12 antics,so no quarter should be given and the only just punishment is the withdrawal of their licence to play football in this country by the S.F.A. S.P.F.L if they want to continue as a going concern for their shareholders let them apply to the country that they hold allegiance to but Iam pretty sure they would knock them back not in the name of Sporting Integrity but Moral Integrity and this isn't point scoring but the untold amount of victims of this club should be given justice for what they have suffered.

If it's not a paedo ring then the only other way to describe it is that Celtic football club as per it's affiliated boys club is / was a magnet for paedophiles ,how else could they get so many of those vile people in the one place and deny it wasn't a paeodophile ring.

If it's not a paedo ring then the only other way to describe it is that Celtic football club as per it's affiliated boys club is / was a magnet for paedophiles ,how else could they get so many of those vile people in the one place and deny it wasn't a paeodophile ring.

Correct

How would a peadophile attract like minded predators?

By publishing naked pictures of kids. Almost advertising the availability - is it any wonder these animals herd together? The more of them in control, the better they remain hidden.

What really shocks though is that many normal people or 'non peadophiles' have coerced victims to remain silent and people in authority at Celtc have actively covered up the existence of this ring for 40 years.

Who gives a fek if it's considered point scoring or not, we cannot let this go.
They tried to kill us & still attack our club for what? using a legal tax avoidance scheme & the governing bodies then knowingly watching & letting a criminal steer the club onto the rocks.

We need to concisely summarize the overall historical picture, detailing which perpetrators were linked to CFC and their boys club, The Trophy Centre & then start a mass campaign of demanding our media outlets & politicians to initiate a proper investigation. We can take adverts out. Thousands of us contacting authorities, governing bodies and the political institutions cannot be ignored.
It needs to be done for the victims, and it's time for this rancid club to answer for their crimes.

There's a few on here that have as good a handle on this as anyone, so an accurate
summary of what to report would be a good start, then we can start spreading the info far and wide.

There has to be some sort of high profile consequence for this to really take off.

If just one of celtic's sponsors were to sever ties with them stating they cannot continue to be linked to an organisation that was a hell hole for child abuse, the cover up that continues to this day and the refusal of celtic to even apologise for it then world will really sit up and take notice.

Right now the filth are getting away with it.

It's definitely a paedo ring. Celtic have let this happen and gave priests and abusers free reign at parkhead, Catholic church are worldwide abusers and that bastard football club are up to their necks in it

Exactly!!!

But the poster clearly implied that King was convicted back in i987 yet still went on to become Chairman of CBC and a Head Teacher despite this.....

It states in the BBC: "He was also found guilty of taking indecent pictures of children in February 1987."

Bad English ? Should it be : He was found guilty today, of taking indecent pictures in 1987.

Or : He was found guilty in 1987 of taking indecent pictures.

I believe, like RtL, he was convicted this week, of offences committed in 1987.

Last edited:
Imagine if this had happened at Ibrox? We would be in front of the sfa, uefa and would be subject to a full scale enquiry by the Scottish government.
Yet the say we are the Establishment club!

In the eyes of the SFA it falls somewhere below match fixing and utilising legal tax avoidance schemes.

When you think of the column inches and hours of TV / radio coverage our club was subjected to.

FFS the face painters got more sympathy than the poor kids exploited by these scumbags.

Still their followers and media puppets Let Their Club Lie.

Is the fact that it is now being reported that Kenny Campbell was abused whilst a player at Celtic FC and not just the boys club (St Pats - no sniggering at the back there) that the scum are so determined to distance themselve from a game changer?

Imagine if this had happened at Ibrox? We would be in front of the sfa, uefa and would be subject to a full scale enquiry by the Scottish government.
Yet the say we are the Establishment club!
This shouldn’t be a Rangers Celtic thing this should be treated by the authorities as a historical attack on our country’s children who are still alive and still suffering decades later, where do they turn too ? Their church their headmaster at school or the people who ran the organisation where they were abused or even their parents in some cases ? None as no one would listen so they get the courage to tell the police and the poor kids are made to feel guilty by friends for talking out against the mothership.

These poor kids have been let down by society not just Celtic and still being shunned by the people who govern our country as it would cost them votes.

We really live in a shithole of a country

This shouldn’t be a Rangers Celtic thing this should be treated by the authorities as a historical attack on our country’s children who are still alive and still suffering decades later, where do they turn too ? Their church their headmaster at school or the people who ran the organisation where they were abused or even their parents in some cases ? None as no one would listen so they get the courage to tell the police and the poor kids are made to feel guilty by friends for talking out against the mothership.

These poor kids have been let down by society not just Celtic and still being shunned by the people who govern our country as it would cost them votes.

We really live in a shithole of a country
Agreed.

Does SNP stand for Say Nothing about Paedophiles?

FBIMG15444447018791544477212.jpg

What a reprehensible club

FBIMG15444447018791544477212.jpg

What a reprehensible club

Depraved bastard. Standing there in that image in full knowledge he was destroying the lives of the boys in front of him.

I've always said to my son's that it goes against every natural fibre of a man's intuition - to willfully harm children or women.

It is abhorrent what that animal and the others did. It's equally unnatural that any human being with an ounce of empathy would want to cover it up to protect a football club.

A ring.

An organised group of abusers.

A sinister club protecting and shielding those abusers.

A club that re employed a convicted abuser.

A club that paid hush money.

An organisation that has covered up the wide-scale abuse of children.

An organisation that tries to distance itself from the abusers they facilitated and employed.

A club that took boys away on overseas trips to facilitate abuse on American soil.

A club that paid solicitors and parents to cover up and remain silent about abuse in the USA.

A club that will never apologise to the victims of abuse.

A club that will never acknowledge their culpability nor will they pay for their crimes.

A club protected by an evil government.

A club protected by a corrupt FA.

All this in a country that has ignored the largest abuse scandal in world sport.

So sad. I'm thoroughly ashamed of my country.
And meanwhile, our first minister says what? Does what?

Answers on a stamp

why?

he's a fucking paedophile , what more do they need to know?
Mate it's not to protect the guilty person it's to protect a 3rd party, as in if the guilty party is looking after a say a child with special needs. Provisions have to be made for the child.
It's normal practice mate, don't worry he's going away for years!

Was going to mention on the thread about Cairney's trial before it got pulled :(

Anyway, STV news at Six, no mention at all about the beast Cairney trial yet they found airtime space to highlight the Paul Gascoigne trial for kissing a girl on a train o_O...it ain't like it's SCOTTISH news eh?

Cunts controlling the media in our country are making sure the 'good name' of a certain football club is priority instead of revealing a paedophile ring which operated there freely for decades.

absolute state of this...

Starbright #DissolveTheUnion‏ @STARBRIGHT164
Replying to @HeleneG46816352
Where were their parents when their boys were being abused by these clubs?
There was also a clown on the Evening Times website saying these people are making it up to get compensation! This is the mentality of Catholics in Scotland now! They cannot sweep anymore under the carpet because its full so will now brandish those abused as liars.

The most disturbing aspect of this is that he took a naked picture of pupils, it was published in the school magazine, and no one seemingly batted an eyelid at the time.

What in the name of %^*&?

The only way this will ever become mainstraem, is if there is a podcast or netflix type investigation, by a party outside SMSM. Otherwise it will just drift til it sinks without a trace

Screenshot201812120612341544595182.jpg

This should have led to the start of an investigation into that rancid club.

Their club photographer for 30 years who felt at ease storing all the indecent images of young boys in a locker at Celtic Park for years.

Screenshot201812120612341544595182.jpg

This should have led to the start of an investigation into that rancid club.

Their club photographer for 30 years who felt at ease storing all the indecent images of young boys in a locker at Celtic Park for years.

No offence Mr Struth, Torbett had already been found guilty of child abuse and Cairney had his case closed as the boy decided not to bring charges 10 (TEN) years prior to this incident.

It should never have been possible by this point.

Back