Champions League tonight

Only had this Liverpool game on for 2 mins and McManaman is making a screeching annoying c*nt of himself already. Who the f*ck at BT is listening to that thinking it's acceptable co-commentary?
I wish he would just shut the feck up.

Reactions: TN8
Danny Cousin finish from Mo Salah there, gave the keeper the eyes. Great goal.

Aye what is that all about? Don't remember it last season but it's every time I've seen him score this season. What's wrong with the miserable wee c*nt?

Been watching Marco Negri videos over the Summer

Only had this Liverpool game on for 2 mins and McManaman is making a screeching annoying c*nt of himself already. Who the f*ck at BT is listening to this prick and thinking it's acceptable to subject viewers to?

His “acting incredulous” schtick is well past it’s sell by date.
The thing is, he can actually pick up and point out certain things you’ve not noticed but his delivery is fucking abysmal.

Aye what is that all about? Don't remember it last season but it's every time I've seen him score this season. What's wrong with the miserable wee c*nt?

Wondered what’s happened to him.

Looks like a right miserable lady's front bottom these days.

That kelly smith on soccer special is so hard to watch she can barely string a sentence together pronouncing every psg player name wrong.

Only had this Liverpool game on for 2 mins and McManaman is making a screeching annoying c*nt of himself already. Who the f*ck at BT is listening to this prick and thinking it's acceptable to subject viewers to?

One of the most clueless commentators I’ve heard. He always talks an absolute power.

They're so unlucky that they're up against a club bankrolled by a country or they'd probably win The EPL thus season.

still hope they win it though

Did you see the BBC documentary about one of the UAEs Kings daughters, Latifa trying to escape? That was a big eye opener to how that country functions.
Very frightening indeed. Noone will do anything about it...too much money involved..we all know about the horrific fate of Kashoggi

This referee at Anfield is chronic. Giving free kicks for absolutely nothing every 20 seconds. Hate seeing games ruined by these attention-seeking pricks.

I know he’s a mentally challenged and @MearnsUnionist will have a mild heart attack with me mentioning his name, however, Robertson’s rise to the top of the game is fairly phenomenal.

He more than holds his own at that level now.

I know he’s a mentally challenged and @MearnsUnionist will have a mild heart attack with me mentioning his name, however, Robertson’s rise to the top of the game is fairly phenomenal.

He more than holds his own at that level now.

He’s a tremendous player.
He’s been utter shite tonight bar one or two moments though :D

Hope Spurs don’t get a sucker punch at the death in Milan.

I know who I’d rather watch in the knockout stages.

Back