Official Poppy Scotland Rangers Badge

I don’t see any Celtic one ! Dundee, saints, Motherwell, Hibs and hearts.

Obviously knew it would be like selling condoms to catholics

Nice badge - will grab one of them. Usually by a couple from different places. British Legion etc. and put them on different jackets.

Wish they were on there yesterday as I made an order from that site. Looks like I'll need to make another.

Just ordered half a dozen for the troops.

Lovely badge and a great cause.

Just ordered a few different things from the site including the badge, thanks for the heads up

Got an order with them already thats been delayed i'l phone and see if i can add a couple to the order.

The hats are crackers. Got 4 ordered. 2 for myself and 2 for other folk
poppyscotland_beanie_1_1.jpg

https://www.poppyscotlandstore.com/...-winter-special/poppyscotland-beanie-hat.html
poppyscotland_beanie_1_1.jpg

No poppy badge representing Scotland's current champions?

The sort of cultural anomaly that will never be discussed by so many voices in Scotland that are always so anxious to discuss nearly everything else.

The silence of these people regarding such, tells much more about them and the society they crave, in far clearer detail than from anything they have ever said.

No poppy badge representing Scotland's current champions?

The sort of cultural anomaly that will never be discussed by so many voices in Scotland that are always so anxious to discuss nearly everything else.

The silence of these people regarding such, tells much more about them and the society they crave, in far clearer detail than from anything they have ever said.

Honestly mate who really cares,buy a badge,wear it with pride and give zero f u c k s about the rhats from the east end.

Honestly mate who really cares,buy a badge,wear it with pride and give zero f u c k s about the rhats from the east end.

Of course.
I will buy the badge.

However, I think I can do that, and still comment upon a cultural schism that perhaps emphasises a forced separate development that has created a divided nation.
Forget the rights and wrongs of this, it is nonetheless a phenemenom that I consider would normally be worthy of remark by so many so called social commentators.
But it won't be ..........will it?

Just ordered. Shame they only feel it worthwhile to make six SPFL badges with Scotland’s shame noticeably missing.

Just ordered. Shame they only feel it worthwhile to make six SPFL badges with Scotland’s shame noticeably missing.

I would assume they’ve asked the Premiership clubs for permission to use their crest, and the ones on sale are the clubs that replied/gave permission...

Back