Did Ejaria travel to Vienna?

There was a post saying unfollowed all club media instagram stuff and removed all his pics from his time here.

Whilst he does look to have gone off the boil recently, we're not exactly awash with attacking options for a game we need to win tomorrow, so here's hoping he has travelled.

So it's no Kent, Candeias or Ejaria?

Attacking options getting limited for a game where only a win can get us through.

If anyone needs to be the model pro and show desire, it's the boys from Liverpool. Getting a bad report from their most iconic player would be the end for them at their parent club.

He scored an important goal against UFA, other than that he seems to meg and confuse himself more often than anything else!

He is such an odd player, in the semi final against the sheep he got to a ball inside the box before a defender and was facing the goal, instead of taking on and beating the boy he spun around to have his back to the goal and the defender. This was to allow him to do his fancy footwork and step overs, which as usual came to sfa.

The boy is not got what it takes, one trick pony.

The reality is he is a very young player who has never experienced playing 2 games a week at a massive club. He started off well and has shown glimpses of real potential but is clearly really struggling just now and needs time of of the team. Hopefully he can come back after the winter break and kick on but 9 times out of 10 when you sign a young player on loan you will get inconsistency and a lack of end product while they learn the game at that level

He is such an odd player, in the semi final against the sheep he got to a ball inside the box before a defender and was facing the goal, instead of taking on and beating the boy he spun around to have his back to the goal and the defender. This was to allow him to do his fancy footwork and step overs, which as usual came to sfa.

I'm sure it's more to do with lack of experience and poor decision making rather than intentionally electing to waste an opportunity in order to turn around and show everyone some tricks

Keep in mind he's just turned 21 and (I think) this is his first year of proper, consistent senior football.

I'm sure it's more to do with lack of experience and poor decision making rather than intentionally electing to waste an opportunity in order to turn around and show everyone some tricks

Keep in mind he's just turned 21 and (I think) this is his first year of proper, consistent senior football.

Being serious, he has a very similar demeanor to Leroy Sane at City from what I saw tonight.
He obviously tries, Zelalem lacked a bit of heart I though, but as lackadaisical as he looks, he must have strength and determination to come away with the ball like he does so often when challenged.

We don't have the time or patience to get our own players like Doc up to speed so the guy is fighting a loosing battle at such a young age!

Back