Match Thread Rangers v Hamilton - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

Really should have been 5 or 6. Lafferty is either wasteful or makes some bad decisions (or both) but whatever, top of the league.

Top of the league, look forward to the panic merchants creating this performance to be something to be worried about rather than acknowledging that the keeper had the game of hia life and would have been 6-0 most other games.
If that was a better quality opposition we would have dropped points

Dont act like our lack of goal scoring isn't a problem. Slipped up our last 2 games in the league and cost us going through in europe

That being said I hope we can keep grinding our results till January and being in some much needed quality

Happy to get the 3 points but it doesn't really make me feel any more confident with some hard games coming up. Real lack of quality and creativity in the final third again, cross after cross after cross into the box and nothing else really.

We've played much better in the past and came away with nothing so I'll take the three points,clean sheet and top of the league thank you very much.

Job done Rangers!!!

Top of the league!

We missed Alfie and Kent.

Great to see Borna start.

Lafferty isnt good enough - we need another striker.

Kept everyone on the pitch.

Top of the league!!!

Happy to get the 3 points but it doesn't really make me feel any more confident with some hard games coming up. Real lack of quality and creativity in the final third again, cross after cross after cross into the box and nothing else really.

Don't think we're allowed to say that. You'll get called a nutter or something.

Turgid 2nd half.

Screaming out for a bit of quality in the final 3rd & you could tell the team was nervous going to the final 10mins with only a goal lead.

In any case, it was a deserved win & one we really needed ahead of a tough run of games.

We won. We really are devoid of ideas in front of goal. We need to find someone that can shoot from outside the box.​

Three points, but boy, did I have to sweat for that! We just have to accept the reality of the situation and hope we improve. Not very many pass marks, but after the Rapid game, a win is a win.

That’s how titles are won.

We would have dropped points last season.
Agree mate.Playing poor and picking up 3 points makes a big difference from playing poor and getting nothing as per Dolly at Ibrox a couple of weeks ago.I do however think that something's still not clicking from the middle of the park to the front.

One game at a time until the break. Job done today. Morelos up front would have seen us strolling that 4 or 5, I'm pretty certain of that.

ad5708ba-ccd4-43a2-8957-ccfb48f88015.png

Stuck at work. 3 points. Top of the league. Will see the highlights later, but will note how often we're told teams need to be able to grind out wins to be champions - that's what we've done.

All aboard!

Never under pressure but not nearly good enough in final third.
Performances like that from Lafferty today isn’t going to cut it

I don't think any of us will be talking about this game in a month's time never mind a year's time.

All that matters is we're top of the league (psychological boost) and we made up two points on them.
Pretty sure we made up 3 points on them today. :p

Young Middleton getting a wee bit of ‘constructive criticism’ for crossing the ball from the far corner, in injury time, right into the keepers arms from the boss as he came off there.

Won’t be doing that again.

Hard fought win, top of the league, compared to this time last week I’m feeling a lot better.

Usual issues were evident today but even despite that, we are top of the league - well done to the players and manager.

Back