celtic whistleblower gave 14 names to police

Download Another brick in the wall , ask the guy from union bears to play it through megaphone or just belt out Hey Cetic leave them kids alone.At the start of each half and the 67th minute,SHAME them although I don't think it would bother them in the slightest,no doubt we will be up on a charge for bringing the game into "disrepute" by besmirching the " good name" of celtic. Ring of fire when they do the huddle, Justice for the Celtic kids, if they can steal walk on Iam sure the good people of Liverpool would not mind us borrowing "Justice for the 66" to highlight the evil that took place under the umbrella of that rancid organisation.
Kick them Out.

Last edited:
I remember when everyone was kicking into us and sky interviewed Andy walker about the ebt’s.

I can’t remember what his exact words were but it was words like “cheating” and phrases like “ the most disgusting thing thing to happen in Scottish football” etc

He forgot the “it was an open secret” comment under oath by one of his own.

There must be a fair few who played professionally with some very, very dark secrets.

Add to that the amount of families who must have either heard from there own children or from other parents that there was something going on.

Then there is those that shamefully accepted payment to keep quiet and no doubt talked the kids round and sent them back.

What sort of people could accept a bribe to keep quiet about how there own children were being systematically abused by a nest of evil predators.
Andy Walker was a player for them in 1996 when Torbett and Cairney were outed as nonces by the Daily Record and manager Tommy Burns turned up at Cairney's house to defend him.
Cullen was the photograher.
On the East coast Strachan was abusing a 5 year old boy.
McCafferty was the kitman and celtic youth Lawrence Haggart was murdered by paedo Brian Beattie.
King was coaching the boys club and Gerry McCann was giving the young players a medical.
Kevin Kelly was a director in Torbett's company The Trophy Centre.
Somebody needs to ask Walker some questions and not about face fcking painters.

Last edited:
Sorry for the first post being on such an abhorrent subject.
I'm absolutely disgusted that it's taken so long for these crimes to be highlighted.
Taboo subject years ago.
Social media can have a big effect nowadays, so much so that the media are focusing on feeds to get their "news".
These child abuse cases have been happening for as long as I can remember but never spoken about!
Smyllum house in Lanark has been in the news lately and the snp govt has set aside compensation for victims already.
Not as high profile as the bheasts but same organisations involved.
Covering things up, they are experts at!
Point scoring aside (which we're all guilty of), that mob will have to accept their part in it.
This will cost them millions in compensation when all is revealed, and rightly so.
Doesn't really help all the victims imho, too many scars mean a lot of them won't talk about it.
Some only want to forget, they want to "place it in a box, where I can't remember."
A game of fitba (which means a lot to us) isn't going to change the memories.

67th minute at Ibrox against them we should do something. What about clapping they seem to like a minute of clapping when there has been a tragedy.

I'm absolutely disgusted that it's taken so long for these crimes to be highlighted.
Taboo subject years ago.
Social media can have a big effect nowadays, so much so that the media are focusing on feeds to get their "news".
These child abuse cases have been happening for as long as I can remember but never spoken about!
Smyllum house in Lanark has been in the news lately and the snp govt has set aside compensation for victims already.
Point scoring aside (which we're all guilty of), that mob will have to accept their part in it.
This will cost them millions in compensation when all is revealed, and rightly so.
Doesn't really help all the victims imho, too many scars mean a lot of them won't talk about it.
Some only want to forget, they want to "place it in a box, where I can't remember."

Very good first post mate, welcome to FF.

This is isolation could be perhaps something of a coincidence, however given the long running list of related events one doesn't have to be Sherlock Holmes to put things together.

Make no mistake they are protected by high powers. Is it people within the catholic church who have always had a higher influence in Scotland than the demographic deserves? who knows.

I am by no means implying that the following is involved directly in these matters, but when you have someone like Dr Death as a former chairman, this shows the level of person involved with/sympathetic to their cause.

I remember when everyone was kicking into us and sky interviewed Andy walker about the ebt’s.

I can’t remember what his exact words were but it was words like “cheating” and phrases like “ the most disgusting thing thing to happen in Scottish football” etc

There must be a fair few who played professionally with some very, very dark secrets.

Add to that the amount of families who must have either heard from there own children or from other parents that there was something going on.

Then there is those that shamefully accepted payment to keep quiet and no doubt talked the kids round and sent them back.

What sort of people could accept a bribe to keep quiet about how there own children were being systematically abused by a nest of evil predators.

If its the same interview I remember him saying over and over that our actions were, "shameful, shameful, shameful".

I am by no means implying that the following is involved directly in these matters, but when you have someone like Dr Death as a former chairman, this shows the level of person involved with/sympathetic to their cause.
Agree that he wasn't directly involved in the abuse but he certainly knows all about it.Anyone at his level within that club know fine well what happened and have toed the party line of blatantly ignoring or denying it

The Robert Plant spiritual 'Satan, your kingdom must come down'.

It isn't crass and disgusting like 'Who ******** all the boys'. It is moving and sympathetic and it expresses what most normal people would think.

Celtic, your kingdom must come down
Celtic , your kingdom must come down
I heard the voice of children say

I'm gonna pray until they tear your kingdom down
Pray until they tear your kingdom down
I heard the voice of children say

Any chance this thread could stay on track, shining a light on, and discussing the facts of the matter, rather than what songs could be played over the tannoy for %^*& sake.

Honest to %^*&.

People need to stay focused on the facts. The facts are both undeniable and point to the truth. People need to set aside stupid songs and sarcastic gestures. If that's important to anyone then they STILL don't fully understand the gravity of the facts.

A pressure group demanding a full government enquiry is what's required. Nothing more nothing less. Don't know how many times I have to say it.

People need to stay focused on the facts. The facts are both undeniable and point to the truth. People need to set aside stupid songs and sarcastic gestures. If that's important to anyone then they STILL don't fully understand the gravity of the facts.

A pressure group demanding a full government enquiry is what's required. Nothing more nothing less. Don't know how many times I have to say it.
Get George Galloway involved as I’m sure he would love to give Lord Reid a bloody nose if it’s proved that he was part of the cover up, but then again.

Get George Galloway involved as I’m sure he would love to give Lord Reid a bloody nose if it’s proved that he was part of the cover up, but then again.
Galloway was asked about BJK years ago, he said he wouldnt speak ill of the dead.It was on that radio phone in he had.

I know that what happened there is deplorable in it's own right but thinking about the "who knew" bollocks, BJK , T Burns and all the rest.
What about the guilty beasts, did they know about one another?
As Torbett was booted out in the 70's then returned in the 80's, was the appointment of not only other homosexual men but homosexuals that preyed on young lads just one big co-incidence?
I've never moved in those sort of circles but I would have imagined the gay circle in Glasgow at that time wouldn't have been that big for such a co-incidence.
I hope the ringleaders are rounded up and battered to within an inch of their lives.

Taboo subject years ago.

Well said, buddy.

This entire issue MUST be about the victims.

Anything else is actually distasteful. Justice for the victims is surely what any decent person would want.

Whatever happens to CFC in the process is secondary, nothing more than consequences.

I know that what happened there is deplorable in it's own right but thinking about the "who knew" bollocks, BJK , T Burns and all the rest.
As Torbett was booted out in the 70's then returned in the 80's, was the appointment of not only other homosexual men but homosexuals that preyed on young lads just one big co-incidence?
I've never moved in those sort of circles but I would have imagined the gay circle in Glasgow at that time wouldn't have been that big for such a co-incidence.
I hope the ringleaders are rounded up and battered to within an inch of their lives.
Homosexuals?

A 5yo was involved in one of torbetts guilty verdicts

Jesus. Reading that article and scrolling down, seeing related articles about the individuals involved really does bring it home. (Torbett, Cairney, King)

Rivalry aside, the club (Celtic) really aren’t doing themselves any favours with the apparent lack of empathy towards the victims and condemnation of the people involved.

Who gives a toss?

I mean actually, who gives a toss?

The press?
The gov't?

Who gives a toss?

Sod rivalry and think about what is happening in this dank hole of a country.

Not trying to be funny here mate,but are you implying that homosexuals are paedophiles and if so what are you basing this opinion on?
Paedophiles abuse children,the most vulnerable in our society, that's what happened here.
There was a paedophile ring operating at Celtic park abusing young boys.
Let's stick to the facts of the matter and not take this thread on a different course because the victims deserve better than that.

Andy Walker was a player for them in 1996 when Torbett and Carney were outed as nonces by the Daily Record and manager Tommy Burns turned up at Cairney's house to defend him.
Cullen was the photograher.
On the East coast Strachan was abusing a 5 year old boy.
McCafferty was the kitman and celtic youth Lawrence Haggart was murdered by paedo Brian Beattie.
King was coaching the boys club and Gerry McCann was giving the young players a medical.
Kevin Kelly was a director in Torbett's company The Trophy Centre.
Somebody needs to ask Walker some questions and not about face fcking painters.

What's the story with this Haggart/Beattie case?

Everyone should stand up and turn there backs to them and a simple banner “Everyone knows what they hid” in the Copland road

If the whole stadium did that, no matter where the cameras are it would be seen.
A simple idea as you say but an effective message.
No so called point scoring but a show of disgust at the SNP and football authorities,on turning their back on all the victums of this national scandal.

Any banners which are obviously about Ceptic will probably not be filmed or used in mainstream media. So if we are having a dig at them and want it to be seen worldwide then we need to come up with something which seems innocent but has a hidden meaning that only becomes apparent a few days later once all the images have been used by mainstream media.

Should be possible to come up with something positive about Rangers that also highlights something negative about them. Obviously details would need to be kept under wraps.

I like your thinking.

We need to "box clever" as they say and move away from the FTP nonsense as well. We don't want any own goals on this one.
Thinking caps on guys & gals.

Roman Catholics?

George Bloody Galloway used to use his collum in the Daily Rebel to condemn the sick Rangers support in suggesting Jock Stein was aware of any child abuse activity at the club.
We were vile apparently and smearing the name of a good man.
The fact that back in 1994 it was splashed on the front page of the same rhag he was writing for that he had helped cover it up to protect the good name of the club was never pointed out to him.

It would be nice to hear how he views Stein today now that it has been proven he presented Torbett with an award for his servicestto the club years after he had been kicked out.

Got to say I like the idea of everybody
" turning their backs and doing nothing"
on the 67th minute because thats what this vile organisation have done along with the media for decades.

Not trying to be funny here mate,but are you implying that homosexuals are paedophiles and if so what are you basing this opinion on?
Paedophiles abuse children,the most vulnerable in our society, that's what happened here.
There was a paedophile ring operating at Celtic park abusing young boys.
Let's stick to the facts of the matter and not take this thread on a different course because the victims deserve better than that.
I wasn't implying that homosexuals are paedophiles I was pointing out the percentage stakes in this case.
Homosexuality is a minority. Being a paedophile be it against young boys or girls is also thankfully a minority. For a group of both to be in employment at the same place at the same time after the re - appointment of someone with rumoured at the time, previous, stinks to the high heavens. It's as if the re-appointment of Torbett was a green light to the others.
I'm not trying to derail the thread I was pointing out that the goings on in the 80's may not have been some unlucky co-incidence, but as you say an actual organised paedophile ring.

I think I’m quite clued up on Celtic’s propaganda machine and can spot the paid trolls when they pop up, and I’ve noticed quite a sinister turn of their chat recently.
Their focus used to be on how the child abuse never happened and to deflect with the tax case. This has now shifted and their focus is on the unproven case at Rangers (obviously failing to point out the difference is that Rangers never covered it up and seemed to incubate a breeding ground whilst strangely handing lots of payments to paedos). As the press are simply another arm of their propaganda machine (many an inflated ‘advertising’ payment to the DR, journalists open to payments via their open contractor status) we really need to brace ourselves that they are changing tactic and are now going to try and drag us down and lower than them based on false information.

George Bloody Galloway used to use his collum in the Daily Rebel to condemn the sick Rangers support in suggesting Jock Stein was aware of any child abuse activity at the club.
We were vile apparently and smearing the name of a good man.
The fact that back in 1994 it was splashed on the front page of the same rhag he was writing for that he had helped cover it up to protect the good name of the club was never pointed out to him.

It would be nice to hear how he views Stein today now that it has been proven he presented Torbett with an award for his servicestto the club years after he had been kicked out.
His hate for Lord Reid outweighs his hate for Rangers mate not by much but I would suggest enough

Back