Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Massive turning point.

Gerrard got it 100% spot on today. Rodgers arrogance got it very wrong. Give us that level of performance every week!!

At last, we have exorcised the demon.
hqdefault.jpg

We should've scored three or four, if we're being honest!

Post match analysis can't say anything other than the best team won today!

Wooohoooo! Just found out the score there. I couldn't bear to watch those final 15mins. I was convinced those missed chance in the 2nd half were going to come back and haunt us.

Made a huge statement today.
I know a couple of older bears in their 80s who were beginning to think they might never see this again. Never gave up hoping though.
There will be plenty like them.
What a great day for them all.

Can admin make the Stevie G Expre55 thread a sticky for the weekend? :D

I feel like I’m coming down off an acid trip. Simply luvleh.

All the players were brilliant but special mention must go to two players:

Tav - he put in a real captain's performance and had Sinclair on a plate all game whilst still managing to get forward.

My MOTM though was Scott Arfield - he is what we have been crying out for in midfield, the 1st man to look lego in the eye and absolutely school him. He treated him like the dirt he is all game ...

Absolutely fucking marvellous Rangers, bossed them all over the park.

Not one passenger out there.

For once I'm sad I couldn't hear the Sky commentary team.

Magnificent, simply magical

And that shower of scum shat it with us having a go

How you like them apples Brenda!

Woooooohooooo!!!!!

THE PEOPLE ARE BACK

How good is it to have that OF winning feeling back? I'm absolutely buzzing. Every single one of those players played out their skins and I love them for it. There was no hiding they fought for everything. Brilliant!

I've seen some great times in our history but that was one of the best performances I've seen from Rangers.

Absolutely solid, to a man. Gerrard has instilled a fighting spirit that we've been lacking since Walter Smith.

WATP!!

giphy.gif

Full time whistle was blown, I turned to my son and said, "that's how it should be, this is how we play at Rangers"!

Was 1 going on 10.

I fu*king love Rangers. 6 years I’ve waited for that. Delighted!

In the Greenock Rangers, place is absolutely buzzing!

Can admin make the Stevie G Expre55 thread a sticky for the weekend? :D

I feel like I’m coming down off an acid trip. Simply luvleh.
I wont be down for a while yet.
Maybe just before the restart of the season.
Till then ......

I have to be honest and admit I didn't think we were capable of a team performance like that-that was exceptional and to a man they all delivered.

Halliday,Arfield and Jack though,wow!

McCrories performance going under the radar a bit, bossed that DM role too.
Nice to be able to watch an Old Firm game and not only complete but dominate.
Few players in Jan and the title race is properly on.

Destroyed them 1-0, absolutely dominant. As somebody who is not Tav's biggest fan I've got to say he had a very good game but what about Andy Halliday? Squad player people say, the boy is a star. Special mention for the ref, thought he had a good game despite the fears.

ONE shot on target for those kunts!

ONE! Remember that when you're all back in work and that smelly poet comes over to you. :D

Reactions: BWO
Back