Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

CHOO CHOO!
200w.gif

It's brilliant to see all the players getting showered with plaudits.

That was the real Rangers today and we are all proud of them.

where did that performance come from? Proud of every one of the players today. Title race back on, mon the Gers, you can do it.

You can not fault one of our players today.
It was coming we can dominate games.
That was so sweet.
Happy New Year bears and bearettes.
Think I'm going to get wrecked.
Note to Admin, can you ban me until tomorrow?
What an Amazing feeling

For reasons outwith my control I wasn't there and didn't get to see a minute of it,How did the reduction and relocation of the Fhilthy Bheasts work out did the Bears take full advantage and how did the players react and celebrate,It must have been a joy.

This reminds me of the first season Souness was in charge. Managed to hang on to their coat tails in the league until the New Year game then blew them away. Went on a great run after that and clinched the title. Let's hope the magnificent bast@rd mark 2 can do the same.

I’m genuinely in tears at this result
I was also. Gym before the game, trying to relax drinking only tea for the full game . Come the final whistle ...

Tears of joy.

Enjoying my first beer since boxing day now. Bring on the new year. Enjoy bears WATP.

Delighted with that performance today.

That was a huge psychological step forward for this group of players.

That’s a performance we can finally be proud of. It’s been a long time coming.

Andy Fcukin Halliday take a bow son.

What a team performance. We should've won by more. Completely dominated them.
No doubt about that lanky pr*ck kept them in it. We f*cking pumped them!
That was team full of battle fever! I have to admit I never saw that coming an excellent performance from every single player.

What a performance, what a day, incredible from all the players, the management team, and the crowd.

best bit in that pundit thing had to be Commons describing Boyata and Gordon as "world class" players

and his reason? "Boyata played in the World Cup" :D so does that mean anyone who played in the World Cup last summer is a world class player now?

Friggin amazing every one of the lads. From Halliday taking one in the nuts to Alfie winding up their RB to get a foul every time, they were all immense. Plus I’m at a party later with which I believe a few of “them” will be attending if they can show their faces! WATP

Best performance for years. The beauty of it was we bossed them for 90 minutes. Totally bitch slapped them. Well done to all the Bears in Bali for being loud and loyal.
Hats off to everyone lucky enough to be at Ibrox today. The noise was incredible.
Tears of joy tonight.
Fantastic Rangers to a man. Absolutely fantastic.

Back